The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved MindValley — mindvalley quests
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In September 3rd, I paid 751, 75 euros for Jim Kwik's quest that was supposed to start on september 23rd. Came September 23rd, nothing happened.
I could simply not find the quest on my account.
In the meanwhile, Mindvalley had paid me back 266, 77 euros on September 9th. I wasn't informed why.
The payment I had made was for Jim Kwik's quest and if my understanding is correct, for all other quests this year.
I haven't benefited from anything,
Could you please clarify what happened, what I should be doing and if quests are no longer available, how I can get my money back.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More MindValley Complaints & Reviews
- MindValley - refund
- MindValley - lifebook online course
- MindValley - becoming limitless
- MindValley LC — Burt Goldman's Enlightenment Academy - twice billing - two receipts received but not refunding
- Mindvalley Quantum Jumping - purchased quantum jumping online programme where no
- MindValley - Took my money five times without authorisation - no response from customer services
- MindValley - mindvalley courses
- MindValley - the longevity blueprint course
- MindValley - debited my account after requesting cancellation
- MindValley - error - 'the media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.'