MindValleymindvalley quests

H Nov 09, 2019

Hello,

In September 3rd, I paid 751, 75 euros for Jim Kwik's quest that was supposed to start on september 23rd. Came September 23rd, nothing happened.
I could simply not find the quest on my account.
In the meanwhile, Mindvalley had paid me back 266, 77 euros on September 9th. I wasn't informed why.
The payment I had made was for Jim Kwik's quest and if my understanding is correct, for all other quests this year.
I haven't benefited from anything,
Could you please clarify what happened, what I should be doing and if quests are no longer available, how I can get my money back.
Many thanks
Hasna

RESOLVED

• MindValley's response · Nov 10, 2019

Dear Hasna,

Thank you for reaching out! We are truly sorry you are having some issues with your Mindvalley account. If you are making a payment using a different email address than what you used when creating your account, our system automatically creates a new account for you that is not connected to an already existing account. You may have used another email while making the purchase or made a typo while filling in the form and this could be the reason you cannot find your program. We would love to help resolve this issue for you. Please visit our Help Center at support.mindvalley.com and click on the chat icon in the lower right corner. You can expect a response from us within 48 hours of your inquiry. If you are still having issues, you can reach us at [protected] on Monday-Friday between the hours of 7AM-7PM (PST).

Thank you for understanding and we look forward to helping you.