Resolved MindValleydebited credit card without my permission

S Review updated:

I bought a $1 trial, creative visualisation from mindvalley. I tried for 4 days to access the program but each time I clicked on it I got the message _ We're sorry, but something went wrong. I sent their support team numerous emails requesting them to terminate my trail as there was no point paying for something that did not work. I got no response, instead they debitted my credit card without my authorisation, I have tried to contact them for a refund but no response. I believe MindValley is scam using peoples desire to improve themselves to get rich. If anyone knows how I can get them to refund me, please advise

RESOLVED

• MindValley's response · Jun 19, 2019

Hello!

My name is Janja and I’m from Mindvalley’s customer service team. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for your negative experience!

In the last months, we have implemented additional reviews on our current processes and we are looking forward to addressing any pressing concerns that customers may encounter.

We appreciate you for bringing this issue to our attention. As a fast-evolving company, we are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an important part of that process.

We would like to get into contact with you and hopefully resolve this situation with a positive outcome. However, because this website is anonymous, we would need your information to effectively investigate further.

If you're willing to work with us in resolving this, please contact us by visiting our Help Centre here https://support.mindvalley.com/ and clicking on the Contact icon in the lower right corner. Please mention my name - Janja - while doing so and leave your email address.

Should you need help in the future as well, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, as I will be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

• Me
    Meghan Haddock Dec 18, 2018

The same thing just happened to me. I was directed to request MindValley cancel my trial, so I tried emailing and messaging online. Today they went ahead and debited my account AFTER I requested they cancel my free trial. I found a customer service number, but it rings and rings, and the call is ended at the voicemail. This is outrageous. I demand a refund NOW.