Menu
S
Author of the complaint
10:12 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I will be contacting the better business bureau about your company taking my money and not giving me my order. I should have recieved a confirmation email stating that I made the order and have not yet. The package should have arrived within 7 business days. I have tried every method of contact via online and still no response from your company. For these reasons I have decided to contact the better business bureau thinking this is a scam instead of a legitimate business. Im very disappointed in this process as well as feeling like I have been scammed. I will never do business with your company again and will be posting that it is a scam all over the web as a warning for others to be aware of. I have read many complaints of others being scammed as well. They state that they never recieved product that was paid for. I wish I would have read the reviews before placing my order. What a shame.

More Milanoo.com complaints & reviews

Milanoo.com - customer service
Milanoo.com - fraud
Milanoo.com - wrong dress, no refund
Milanoo.com - product not as ordered and refusal to rend return authorization or refund for correction
Milanoo.com - be warned_dont buy from them!!!
1 comments
A
May 09, 2018 4:29 am EDT

I have tried to make a purchase from Milanoo.com (a piece of flower girl dress). I was a little bit worried about the quality and shipping time at the very beginning, but the buyer show under that dress looks so nice, so i tried to take a my chance. Luckily, it arrived me in time and turned out to be a nice quality. And my girl loves it quite much. Maybe not all the products from them are poor?

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

78 complaints