Middlesex Managementproperty management services

M

1 star is being gracious. Was lied to numerous times by the leasing agent about being able to see the unit before I signed as well as certain maintenance concerns. Almost had to cancel my move midway while packing up the moving truck that day because she claimed that she had not received copies of my renters insurance policy which I sent over three times. Moved in a month ago, still do not have my mailbox key because the previous tenant did not return it, but they moved out over two months ago, so the complex should have had a new one made up. Have called the main office multiple times and left numerous messages/voicemails/online forms/emails to have a copy of my lease sent to me so I can go to the Post Office to have a new key issued. I have to pay for that key btw, which is just super! The agent at the leasing office claims that she never received the lease and that they must have sent it to her wrong fax number. Pretty much, the most incompetent group of people I have ever dealt with. It is astonishing just how bad of a management company this is.

• Go
    Goodtenant May 29, 2018

We viewed Model in May and were told by rental office that the unit would be clean and like new. I asked if it would be painted and the rental office said yes. Well, moving day comes which is always stressful and after moving out of my old place we recieved the keys. The unit was not painted and in every room you could see the paint marks. What did they expect us to do. And the unit should of been inspected not by the person in charge of the work. My deck is actually rotting and unsafe and 10 months later has yet to be fixed... Disgraceful.