Middlesex Management Logo

Middlesex Management

Having problems with Middlesex Management?

Middlesex Management Customer Service Contacts

SatClosed
SunClosed
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 457, Woodbridge, NJ 07095

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Middlesex Management Customer Service. Initial Middlesex Management complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Middlesex Management above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Middlesex Management. Discuss the issues you have had with Middlesex Management and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Middlesex Management Complaints & Reviews

Dec 27, 2020

Middlesex Management — Apartment rental

YORKSHIRE SENIOR CITIZENS PLAZA LLC managed by the Middlesex Management is cheating and harassing tenant...

Middlesex ManagementHrbortown

Do yourself a favor and believe all the negative reviews of this company, no matter how much you like the place I'm sure looking elsewhere will save you a headache in the end. On October 7th my partner and I signed a year lease to begin on 1/1/21, we were told the tenants of the apartment we liked had a lease that expires November 30, so a 1/1/21 move in date was perfect for all parties. My partner called the main office of the development on 12/9/20 to see when we can pick up our keys and she was told that we'd be able to pick them up 12/30 and if they were available any sooner they'd call. The next day 12/10 I received a call from the development telling me that our apartment wont be available because the current tenant renewed their lease. Why weren't we made aware of this in November? Why weren't we informed of this when my partner called about the key? And on top of this, we'd have to wait 10 days to receive a refund of our initial deposit, which prevents us from finding another place while we await the funds. I proceed to email the management company on 12/12/20 to get some kind of confirmation in writing so that I won't be screwed later down the line which is what property management companies, especially ones this shady love to do. I was told the lease supervisor would reach out to me however I have yet to hear from him as of today 12/17/20. This company is clearly filled with negligent employees that don't care how they may negatively affect the lives of others. I have never been so thoroughly disappointed in the customer service/experience of a company

Middlesex ManagementDepartamento de propiedad legal

Mi nombre es Johanna Tineo De Sanchez apartamento 158 Long Ferry Rd, Harbortown ports LLC Perth Amboy NJ 08861

Estoy enviando este comunicado en vista de que los inquilinos del apartamento 156 no dejan de golpear la pared dia y noche por lo que tengo 2 niñas y no pueden dormir a ninguna hora, y por esa razón mis hijas están presentando problemas de salud(nerviosismo y llorando toda la noche producto de lo antes mencionado)diagnóstico dado por el pediatra.

Por favor, solo queremos mi esposo y yo que se resuelva esto por la vía correspondiente para no tener que llegar a mayores.

Sin más preámbulo, esperando su pronta solución y respuesta.

Gracias de antemano

Att:Johanna y Juan Sanchez

Jul 21, 2020

Middlesex Management — Security deposit

My name is Cornelius Connor and I'm disputing my security deposit. I lived at 61 Browning ter Acct#...

Nov 06, 2019

Middlesex Management — maintenance

We had leakage in my bathroom which I was not aware of. Maintenance guy knocked on our door at 5:30 pm and...

Oct 30, 2019

Middlesex Management — tenant screening

ATNN: CREDIT DEPARTMENT I'm writing this letter because I'm appealing the decision that was made through my...

Middlesex Managementunethical behavior

Notified on 4/25/19 that the emotional service animal request was denied but no further details could be provided. We were told to call a number to find out more. We called the provided number on 4/25 and they had no idea what I was talking about and had no idea about details on ESAs and approvals. I emailed Carlos the leasing agent back on 4/26 explaining the situation. On 4/26 Carlos responded back a different phone number and said to call and talk to "Legal". I called the number, was transferred to legal and spoke with Sam who told me that the reason for denial was that the letter was more than 1 year old, did not have an NPI number, and was from an out of state doctor. I responded that the law was very clear and that there is no rules about it having to be from an instate doctor.Sam replied that "actually, the law is pretty vague" and that this was their policy. I said that I wanted to be clear and make sure there was no random rules on who their company would choose to deem as a legitimate doctor. He replied that no, any doctor would work. I complied with his request, sending Carlos a new ESA letter with an NPI provided for an instate doctor. He emailed me back stating that he had forwarded the request to legal.

On 5/10 I received another email from Carlos, once again saying the ESA had been rejected. Sam from legal was called on 5/15/19 at 8:57 am, no answer, 10:35 am, no answer. 12pm, no answer. Called on 5/15/19 at 10:06am, left VM, 11:16am no answer, 12:27 spoke to Maggie who confirmed that Sam is working today but away from his desk. She did not know a good time to call back but transferred me to his line, no answer. At 12:47 I received a call from Sam in legal. With regards to my letter, he said everything appeared to be in order but that he had to confirm with his boss. He said someone (himself or carlos) would be reaching out to confirm. We then received a letter in the mail saying our apartment had been given away. We called Carlos to find out what happened. He alleged that the doctor who had written the ESA was not "the right kind" of doctor.

I would gladly have filed a complaint with DCR however the thought of going through legal proceedings would have compromised my already delicate state of health and I opted not to file. I have read the law very thoroughly and have also seen several department of civil rights lawsuits (some of which involved this management company) in which the judge had already concluded that none of these reasons (NPI not listed, age over 1 year, out of state medical doctor, non MD doctor) are legitimate for the denial of a service animal. The only valid reason for denial is is the management company claims undue hardship. Sam did not (as the voice recordings of our conversion prove). One would think that since this exact situation had gone to court several years before and that the management company had only just gotten off probation with DCR that they would be intimately aware of the legal situation with disability services.

Here are other NJ legal case numbers to refer to:
      DCR DOCKET NO. HM25MB- 66066
      Supreme court of NJ Appellate division: DOCKET NO. A-2344-10T2

Aug 05, 2019

Middlesex Management — noisy tenants upstairs in 1620 forest haven blvd edison nj

I just moved in July 30th 2019. The tenants upstairs have been dragging furniture or something, stomping...

Apr 11, 2019

Middlesex Management — harassing letters by legal department

The legal dept is a poor excuse. They harass their tenants with stupid letters and emails by name calling for...

Middlesex Managementlaundry complaint

I am living( 2015 Village Dr) in village gr Avenel NJ, in our apartments no laundry working properly complied many times to the laundry maintenance peole, but there is response, one of the worst maintenance we have and they never repair machines, no dryer work properly.
        So bec of the this problem I went to wood bridge gardens apartments for the laundry and I did not take out cloths out on 18th Jan, bec the dryer was still working and laundry close at 8pm, the next day I went for my cloths but they said they throw on garbage, I am planning to take legal action on this if this issue is not resolved, in my apartments machines not working as we complained lot of times and nobody cares about this issue and I unable to take out cloths bec of machine working and they just throw away all of my cloths.

Middlesex Managementleakage in ceiling for past 5 years. never fixed leakage and cover it up with paint.

I have lives at Cloverleaf apartment for the past 5 years. I called several times regardinf a leakage in my living room and all they did was cover it up with paint. I have previous photos on how long I asked for this issue to be fixed. Now it's a whole in my ceiling with water coming out. I have called again when someone told they be here by 8:00 and it's going on 10:00. I even contacted the office no available Maintance man is available

Middlesex Managementbad service

This place is a rip off
            I been asking for my lease since December of last year and they haven't process it
            I summited the request again on may and still nothing.
            I moved from here because I got new duty station orders but they want a 45 day request saying you will be out even though it's impossible for us military memebers to do so when out of nowhere you are mandated to go somewhere else I did a 28 day notice and they charged me a whole month of rent because I gained to give them a 45 day notice .. I was never informed of this and when I told them where did it say that they couldn't come up with an answer that's why I'm requesting my lease and eveything I signed which they said they were going to mail .. I'm still waiting

Middlesex Management — upstair tenant making noises

This is Maitrey Patel. I am leaving in 505 Cheryl Dr. Iselin NJ 08830. My upstairs tenant which is 509...

Middlesex Management — letter for noise

Hi Team, I have received a letter of making noise from my apartment. I want to know on what basis thi...

Middlesex Management — maintenance

On April 6, at apartment 134, Convery Associates (Convery Gardens) began leaking the ceiling. Immediately...

Middlesex Management — property management services

1 star is being gracious. Was lied to numerous times by the leasing agent about being able to see the unit...

Middlesex Management/Edison Woods Senior Apts. — late notice to move cars for snow removal

We Seniors was given a flyer on Saturday February 21, 2015, telling us to move our cars to BJ's parking...

Middlesex Management — rude management of the apartments

I have been living in my apartment Secaucus XChange since they were built. The only people that are...

Middlesex Management, NJ — customer service

Hi, i have been living in one of the rented apartments by middlesexmanagement...And in all these 4 yrs, all i...

Middlesex Management/Renaissance Terrace Apts — rodents

Middlesex Management has a hold over several properties and when it comes to pest management which is a real...