MGM Resorts Internationalsecurity

K Oct 23, 2018

Last night on 10/22 I was at my table Playing when I got up went to the atm in the SEM went back to the table I was playing at. Mins later security came up to me saying an employee said I was using marijuana On property. I insisted for mgm security to check the cameras because that's a lie I didn't go nowhere near a bench to do anything like that just straight to the atm from the atm back to my table. I am an informer employee and this is my second interaction with security. When I was working there I had no problems ever when I came to gamble. Now it feels like they are targeting me because when I asked the security if he watched the camera or if anyone did he said no. But we can kick you out if we want to. I didn't understand. I didn't do anything wrong there were just picking on me. I was being false accused of using marijuana on property with no proof and the embarrassment of having to be thrown out was too much I need answers about this please!!