MGM Grand Detroitbreeze restaurant - the female cook on 11/08/2015 at about 10:30 p.m.

K

We arrived at the casino at 10:15 p. m. on 11/08/2015. We went directly to the food court and ordered food at Breeze. We ordered two slices of peperoni pizza and two lasagna dinners. I had six dollars on my card and the rest, $19.00, was in cash. They were not busy, there was one man in front of us and no one behind us. My daughter and I stood for over fifteen minutes and did not see the cook put any pizza in the oven, since the pizza takes longer to cook. We stood right in front of the female cook, and she never asked what was your order or I will be right with you, NOTHING. The man in front of us received his food and we were still standing there staring at the cook wondering why she was not putting anything in the oven. The cashier left for a few minutes and then came back and there were three girls waiting to order food. She took the order and ten minutes later three pasta dinners were on the tray. I walked over to the cashier and asked why I was still standing in line waiting for food 45 minutes. She was very rude, and did not give me an answer, The floor worker called the manager, she asked the cook, and told us the cashier forgot to give our ticket to the cook. The cook, who was yelling at me, tried to say the cashier was in the bathroom and she made a mistake, which was a lie. Our order was in 45 minutes before the cashier went to the bathroom. The cook was yelling over the counter at me trying to tell me it was a mistake and she did not get the ticket because the machine was not working. We stood right in front of the cook for 30 minutes and she never asked what was your order, and our tray was on the counter, right in front of her with the ticket on it. The manager came out and was very, very rude. I have never seen such poor attitude from a casino manager in my life. She gave us every excuse except the right one. After a few minutes she walked up to me, handed me the cash we paid and said "here is your money" and walked away. i had to follow her to ask if the food was being prepared, and all she said was" yes and walked away. We still waited another twenty minutes for the food and the pizza was burned, but I ate some of it anyway. When we go to other casinos they have manners and are happy to have people in their food court. Never once did the manager say I am sorry. She treated us like we were at fault, when all we did was try to order food.

• Kizzie Gipson   Feb 12, 2016

Showed up to the casino around 6pm on Monday February 8th 2016 to play craps. All of the craps delers at the table were extremely unprofessional. They were making fun of customers, not paying attention and had bad attitudes. You would have to tell them 2 or 3 times when your number hit that they needed to pay you and they would act clueless. When you would throw money to the stick in the center no matter how many times you told them what it was, they would have issues booking it and would lock your money up when your numbers hit. And why do they have a challenge bet on the craps table if no one is going to pay attention and flip the signs. Overall one of the worst craps experiences of my life. Poker room is really nice though.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices