Metro by T-Mobilewhere's my rebate?

Where is my rebate?

Complaint rating:
Company information:
Metropcs
P. O. Box 910, bensenville, il 60106
Bensenville, new york
United states
Phone: [protected]

I had purchased a metropcs cell phone on march, and they informed me that i could get a rebate back if i fill out the form and mail it to: samsung / metropcs march messaging mania, p. O. Box 910, bensenville, il 60106. Must be postmarked by 5 / 12 / 10 and received by 5 / 19 / 10. Allow 10 weeks for shipment. I filled out the form and mailed it before the due date on the month of march. Today, is 6 / 25 / 2010 and i haven't got anything yet from this company. No rebate!!
This is 'false advertisement!'
Can someone investiage this issue?

• Sc
    screwedinpbc Aug 31, 2016

Ive been a metro customer for some years and have had no problems until i bought my smart phone. when watching anything online it buffers till you just give up i can deal with that. but yesterday took the cake. I have a huawei smartphone. i had a voicemail that i didnt answer because i was on a call so i got another call that i didnt answer i assumed that it would go to voicemail it did, it went to my personal voicemail and the other person heard a message that should not have been heard and proceeded to call the person that left me the message, all i know is the person that i was talking to said she has call hold on she comes back and says it was the person that should not have gotten the message. How does that happen that someone gets my personal voice mail. Very disappointing!

Johnny Norwood Aug 31, 2016

About 4 months ago I purchased a new phone from MetroPCS, the phone was a upgrade to a MS770 4G LG so I had to move my plan to a plan higher in cost. With this said, my number changed to a number inwhich the provider selected. The new number came with many of unwanted calls and emails being delivered thru out the night, morning and noon. Now, I am advise that I would need to pay extra money to get the unwanted numbers blocked or pay extra to change the phone number. My thought is that I purchased a new phone, new payment plan, and was issued someone elses old number??? Then I have to pay extra for unsatisfactory service that cam with this new phone number that PCS provided issued me. THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!! i AM LOOKING EVERY DAY FOR A PHONE PROVIDER THAT i CAN JOIN WITHOUT A CONTRACT, AND STILL OFFER UNLIMITED SERVICES. It should make the management staff a bit concern to know the only reason, a customer is with this service is because of the limited competition.

• Ap
    APRIL RILEY Aug 31, 2016

I have been a so called valued customer of Metro Pcs sense 2003.I beg the differ.I added a 3rd line to my account on approx 8/28 or so, at that time i applied 40.00 dollars on that line, the phone was misplaced, i was advised by a staff member of metro to suspend the service on that phone on 9/3/2011, which we did.The line was used only 5 days or so and i was told by a superv.of metro staff, ''mamma you just lost that 40.00 dollars we cant credit that 40.00 dolllars to your current bill.Had i been told that at the time i reported the phone misplaced i would have let it stay on and request to disconnect it on 9/27.My responds to that is simply this;''OH REALLY?WELL GUESS WHAT MAMMA, YOUR COMPANY HAS JUST LOST A 8 yr.CUSTOMER OVER $40.00 DOLLARS.

• So
    Solar Independence Feb 28, 2015

I purshased with the rebate too salesman had all of it advertised in the store and when I sent it in they said it was not valid that I had to purchase the phones on line salesman did not tell me that or I would have done that. I went back to the store and guess what the salesman is no longer employeed there! I have had many experiences with MetroPCS and thier uninformed sales people they sell you packages that don't exisit. BIG SCAM!

Janneett Oct 03, 2014

I had a 50 dollar rebate and now metropcs doesn't want to give me the rebate because at one point my phone was interrupted and it was their fault!

• Sh
    Shawn Mills Sep 12, 2014

Yeah the same thing happened to me when you go to check at
    The email it dont work

• Me
    melissadiblasio Aug 13, 2014

I haven't gotten my rebate either. Of course its a scam. I was training for a job with Metro. All I will say is watch out. A couple went in to buy new phones and money wasn't an issue for them so they charged them $25 to activate each phone. Metro works off commission. They even push the $60 plan because they get a kick back. If they don't have a phone in store if you insist that they call another store they pretend to, unless it's a sister store. They rob you to make commission. Beware!

• Lu
    LuciaJ Aug 01, 2014

I Purchase two phones on Jan 31, 2014 thinking this company is better then Cricket but hell no! This company sucks, I havent received my 4 rebates I called so may times and its always a different person telling me the same lie! I keep telling them I just want my money back I spent over $400 for the phones. I just want my rebate! Its Aug 1, 2014 and I still haven't received it YET!!
    NEVER TRUST METRO PCS!!!

• Kn
    Knighthawk Jul 30, 2014

I also am still waiting for my rebate. I purchased my phone the beginning of May and submitted all the rebate paperwork the same day. That makes it WAY before the deadline. On July 10th, I received an email about my rebate, stating it had been approved and they gave me a tracking number. It's now July 30th. I went to the link provided in that email, entered my tracking number, and it tells me there is no record of it or it hasn't been entered into the system yet. The rebate offer stated 'UP TO 10 WEEKS". It's been over 12 weeks. They assign me a tracking number, so I can track the status of my rebate, yet 3 weeks later my rebate hasn't even been entered into the system? This is smelling more and more like a scam to me. Not to mention false advertising and fraud. Since this is a no contract account, I'm tempted to just cancel and take my business elsewhere. So far, the service has been good and the store manager I dealt with was very helpful, kind and informative, so I really hate to do this, but if they are going to promise me something and then not follow through, I will have no recourse. I also will have no recourse but to file suit through the small claims court. Under the laws of this State, I can sue for up to $5, 000.00 in Small Claims Court. And if I do in fact need to file that claim, I will go after the full amount. And I'm sure they don't want that kind of action. And now that I have a copy of all the comments on this page about everyone else that has been misinformed, led astray, or just plain lied to, whatever you want to call it, it will just bolster my case. Who knows, maybe I'll pursue a class action suit so everyone who has been wronged can get in on it.

• Mr
    mrs teak Jul 25, 2014

Me and my daughter brought an phone at the same time and we have not receive our rebates and I got and approve and a tracking no. Can't track my rebates. This have to stop.

• Kh
    kharris14 Jul 24, 2014

I also bought 2 phones back in March 2014 and was supposed to get two $20rebate cards. It was approved back on May 14th, but I haven't heard anything about them getting mailed out. I just tried to check my rebate via www.MetroPCSRebates.com site, and the site will not load due to DNS lookup fail. So I waited and tried again, only to get the same error. This has been by far the worst rebate process I have ever dealt with.

• Ra
    Ralph Gammon Jul 24, 2014

Rebate never sent, WEBSITE given not working, no way to contact them

• Un
    unhappily rebated Jul 20, 2014

I also purchased a phone from metro PCS back in February .I have tried calling to get information on the rebate and just get the run around.This rebate is a scam to get people to make purchases with them.FALSE ADVERTISEMENT they are thieves .The rebate says please allow 6-8 weeks feels more like 6-8 months if it ever does happen

• Mr
    Mr.Ray Jul 11, 2014

same at the individual above, purchased a samsung mega in march, never received a rebate after they received it on 4/9/14, but its ok because i handle complaints through the federal gov't.. i will file with the better business bureau and the consumer financial protection bureau.

• Ca
    Carol Goodine Jul 06, 2014

I wonder if corporate reads any of these complaints? And if so what are they doing about this issue. I am also having the same problem. After spending over 600.00$ on phones, plans, and accessories I too have not yet received any rebates totaling over 2, hundred $. This is an outrage. I will be contacting my attorney. After reviewing how many times they have done this. It's time to shut this company down let's see how the people at the top ignore a lawsuit..

• Ra
    Rachel36 Jul 01, 2014

I bought a phone in January 2014 and I was supposed to get a rebate back. It said it was mailed out in March but I never received it. It is now July 1st 2014. I emailed them about it once before and they said they would mail me one again but I never got anything. I just emailed them AGAIN and I'll call them tomorrow about it. My friend got a rebate back from them already and he bought his phone in February. So I don't think it's a full scam but they must have messed up somewhere down the line.

• Pa
    Paulinocazador Jun 21, 2014

I purchased two cel phone from metro pcs on March 15' and I haven received my rebate.

• Al
    Alfonso Ureta Jun 16, 2014

Compre un cellsansumg exhibit t599 eL02/13/14...y ahun no recibo mi rebate de $20.00 que pasa...envie todo lo que Solicitan para tal reeMbolso y nada...?

• Pa
    Pam Lutz Jun 16, 2014

I got a lawyer, he told me to tell you if my rebates are not rece
    ived by June 17 you will be served papers !!!

• Ta
    tamika powell Jun 02, 2014

i got the rebate card and it was already canceled when I received it and they claim there is nothing that they can do about it cause that promotion is over so i am leaving the company and taking my business else where cause they do not value there customers at all

• Ca
    Casia May 26, 2014

I bought a phone at metro and was told that if I send in the information they gave me to an address they gave me I would get a rebate . That was back in February of this year 2014 now its May and I still have not gotten a rebate yet SMH I think that's it for me and Metro cause I hate dumb suff

• Bp
    BPisMe May 22, 2014

Metro pcs sucks and someone needs to bring a lawsuit against them for their false advertisement. I bet all that rebate money stays in there pocket. I have been waiting on my rebate for 6 months now and at this point I don't think I will ever get the money back. SMFH

• Ia
    Ianeit George May 19, 2014

Now my Complain why metro pcs take Solong the rebate I have contact 3 time check on statu of my rebate is over 5 month
    now you tell them to sent dable money 59x59 is $118.00 or they can sent me the samsung 4g to this Address:::::::
    209 5Fifth Street--- Orland, CA [protected].

Please if not receiving 06-15-2014 will 3 dable bad busensse for them I tell tell eno

• Je
    jewel9876 May 16, 2014

I was suppose to receive a 50 dollars rebate for my port in your number rebate. I got the email and it said to track it. I tracked it and it was invalid ! I got my rebate the next day and it was only 20 dollars . I suggest we all do something about this because we're getting ripped doff.

nothappywithmetropc May 16, 2014

I got my cell 3/414- now here we are in 5/16/14
    They give you a deadline to send off your REBATE
    Come you guys this suck . I want my REBATE OF $ 50.00
    You owe me please. Get you act together

nothappywithmetropc May 16, 2014

Where is my rebate. . I gotten my cell3/4/14- now here we are 5/16/14
    IT shouldn't take this long for a REBATE to come back if they already giving
    A deadline to send it out.. come you guys clean up ur act.
    I want my REBATE..

• Metro PCS had not sent my $50 rebate in the time period that they stated on their rebate form so I called them. The customer service agent said my rebate had been reduced to $20 due to a store error, the form the store used should have stated $20. Before I purchased the phone I went to numerous Metro PCS stores over a two month time period waiting for the price of the phone to drop, or because some stores were out of stock. All the different stores employees during that time period offered the same $50 rebate to enticed me to purchase the phone from them. Additionally, their were posters and placards in the various stores and on the sidewalk display windows advertising the rebates. Upon finally purchasing the phone from a metro pcs store, the employee and I filled out the $50 rebate form together. The employee made a copy of the $50 rebate form for his records and gave me the original which I subsequently copied and mailed to the address indicated. I still have not receive my rebate. For Metro PCS to back out of the rebate offer is despicable. I am, and would suggest that customers who have similar experiences with Metro PCS contact their local and state representatives to report this. This is a potential class action suit that needs to be pursued.

• Rw
    rwsullivan May 13, 2014

Purchased new metro pcs android lg l9 in fall 2013. Purchased insurance which was five dolkars per month. Being a senior citizen, i bought the l9 because of the four and one half inch screen size. Metro pcs's insurance co wants me to accept not only a different phone, but one with a smaller screen.

• Ho
    hott uner the collar May 07, 2014

Metro you really need help i dont see how you people sleep at night

• Ho
    hott uner the collar May 07, 2014

This is insane and really need to be taken care if this company is ripping off people some people who are really struggling but need communication i hate this sham they have going on

• Ha
    ham op Apr 18, 2014

Go to fcc.gov and file a complaint. When they get fines then maybe we will see rebate checks

• Ha
    ham op Apr 18, 2014

rebate offer is B/S anyone having issues with metropcs go online to fcc.gov and file a complaint. When they start paying fines maybe then they will get rebates in mail on time.

janealice Apr 06, 2014

metro pcs is full of b.s. why promise rebates if we eant gonna get them.

• Th
    theresa johnson Mar 04, 2014

I got five new phones in november 18th 2013 and i am still haved recievd anyThing

• Cu
    customer79 Mar 03, 2014

im also waiting for my rebate, it's been long enought now. They sent me an email a month ago saying that's its been approved and sent me a link to check the status, the page doesn't work. A blank site comes up. Then I search online to find the status, I finally found a page and it says the wrong amount. The status says half the money and it doesn't give any info about the status, only date and amount.
    Really bad rebate process.
    I WILL COMPLAIN UNTIL I GET WHAT I WAS PROMISSED

• Je
    jenmalon77 Mar 02, 2014

I bought a Samsung galaxy exhibit phone and was told I had to perches the 50$ plan for at least the first thirty days to get the rebate I bought the phone on january 19Th and Its already march 2ed I wanna know were my 20$ rebate is

• Ed
    Eddie Lopez Feb 18, 2014

Bought LG Optimus L9 on 8/14/13. Mailed paperwork with claim form, receipt and copy of tag from box. I promptly forgot all about it until cleaning up paperwork in office and found copy that was marked as being originals mailed 8/29/13. Problem is I never received rebate. could you please let me know something about this.

Eddie Lopez, 4912 Monna St. Haltom City, TX 76117.

Cell # [protected]
    MEID(DEC) NUMBER - [protected]
    Purchad & acivated on 8/14/2013
    E-Mail - [email protected]

• Er
    Erica Hughes Feb 12, 2014

I also purchase a metro pcs phone at a metropc center and was told that I would receive it in a 3 to 6 week times that was in December here it is February's month ad have not heard a thing this is a rip off I woul never tun no one on to this company i also. Pay my bill on one date and they change around the due dates i would love for someone to explain how it really works so people can no the truth so they don't think one thing and it something else cause this is a scam

• Se
    Selwyn Hernandez Aug 09, 2013

I bought two new phones in 2011and never once recieved a rebate.What do I do.

• Ri
    rita4120 Jun 09, 2013

Totally a scam!! Been a MetroPCS customer for years...upgraded to a LG Motion in January and sent in all the paperwork and waited and waited and waited. Emailed (because calling is useless) and no response. Finally did the online chat with the rebate people and they said it was invalid because it was not a new activation. NOWHERE on the rebate form does it say that! I have copies of everything and was looking at it when he was saying this. THIS IS TOTAL BS!! They have the absolute worst customer service I ever had. Definitely looking to change carriers especially now that there is a lot of competition out there. They have never had good customer service but I kept it because it was the cheapest of the carriers but there is a lot more out there that I'm sure would love to have the business. Good bye Metro...can't say it was fun... it is what it is...