Metlife Home Loans — mortgage modification
In June of 2009, I requested a home loan modification application from MetLife Home Loans. To date, my application has not been processed. I have sent in six modification packages(two of the packages were sent certified mail). They sent me two letters stating that they received my packages and they were waiting to be assigned to a servicer. The last package that I sent was inAugust of 2010. Today(November 1, 2010), I was told I needed to resend the entire package over again. MetLife needs to be held accountable. They are destroying the lives of many people. We need to have find out how we can file a class action law suit. MetLife has no knowledge of the mortgage industry. So we as homeowners need to take a stand. They have incompetant employees who lie and hang up on you.
WE HAVE TO TAKE A STAND!!!
More Metlife Home Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Metlife Disability Insurance - defrauded by disability metlife insurer! 
- MetLife Dental - denied services 
- Metlife Disability - denials of legit std claims 
- Metlife Homeowners - scam and cheating 
- Metlife Disability - denied short-term disability 
- MetLife Dental - claims not processed for more than 12 months
- Met Life Disability Insurance - fraud 
- Metlife Disability - metlife petition
- MetLife / Metropolitan Life Insurance Company [MLIC] - metlife disability insurance
- MetLife / Metropolitan Life Insurance Company [MLIC] - left off beneficiary