Meredithmagazine subscription

B Dec 06, 2018

Magazine subscription purchased in july from The Meridith Store Online and my mother has yet to receive the 1st issue. I called customer service and the agent insisted I haven't paid for the subscription, I tried to give her the payment receipt number I received via email and she wouldn't take it. She then chastized me for waiting so long to call and when I told her that the website said the 1st magazine would take up to 4 months she said that's impossible and hung up on me. A previous order also took months to arrive and they claimed a warehouse burned down. This company is bottom of the barrel. I sent proof of payment from my credit card statement. Waiting for a reply.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices