Meredith — magazine subscription
Magazine subscription purchased in july from The Meridith Store Online and my mother has yet to receive the 1st issue. I called customer service and the agent insisted I haven't paid for the subscription, I tried to give her the payment receipt number I received via email and she wouldn't take it. She then chastized me for waiting so long to call and when I told her that the website said the 1st magazine would take up to 4 months she said that's impossible and hung up on me. A previous order also took months to arrive and they claimed a warehouse burned down. This company is bottom of the barrel. I sent proof of payment from my credit card statement. Waiting for a reply.
More Meredith Complaints & Reviews
- Meredith - invoice for non order
- The Meredith Store - Did not receive full order and have not received credit
- Meredith - Received book I didn't order
- Meredith Store - Ignoring my emails
- Meredith - magazine subscription credit
- Meredith - magazine subscription
- Meredith - Books: Diabetic Living Paid - billed April 7, 2015
- Meredith Annual Books - I am formally requesting the cancellation of future shipments of the quilt lovers-favorites auto shipments.
- Meredith - quilt-lovers favorites books
- Meredith - receipt #1236-8893 paid for a year nothing received so after three months