MeredithReceived book I didn't order

K Review updated:

I received a book called Eating Healthy to Lose Weight that I did not order and after getting online and seeing how frequent your company has done this my lawyer friend feels a large suite for fraudulent practices should be brought against your company. I will pay for the stupid book since I opened it but I better not receive any further correspondence from your company or Better Home and Gardens or I will enlist the services of my lawyer friend along with the thousands of people with testimonials online that have encountered the same scam from your company. How shameful.

• Updated by rocki burroughs · Aug 05, 2019

If I have any other magazines that use Meredith to collect their payment, please cancel them also. Vegetarian magazine.

• Br
    Brenda O. Reeves Oct 11, 2019

Received books and magazines throughout 2018 and 2019. I sent back the last statement and told them to send me a box with return postage and I would ship the the book back. Next I receice the same book again with an invoice attached. "Christmas from the Heart". I want all items or subscriptions cancelled as of 10/11/2019.

It is a hassle each time I have to spend gas, time, etc. returning these to the post office. This is really a con job Meredith has going preying on Citizens young and old.

Sincerely,
    [email protected]

Sent above message to Meredith

• Ro
    rocki burroughs Aug 11, 2019

I did not renew the subscription for Shape magazine, but Meredith charged my paypal account $16.01 for it today. I would like to cancel the subscription and I would like my money refunded to my account. Roxanne Burroughs 327 Park Ave Kent, Ohio 44240

• Le
    Leonee Akers Jul 29, 2019

This situation with fox stations in Portland Oregon and dish network is absolutely stupid. You show your stations on public TV FREE Figure it out. Why are you being so ridiculous about this agreement it makes no sense. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PUBLIC ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS M O N E Y.

• Ti
    Tiredofmags Aug 29, 2017

my mom subscribed for Better Homes and Gardens without asking me back in 2015, the subscription ended and I never renewed despite this company sending renewal notice after renewal notice. Now they are still sending me the magazine. Personally, I do not read magazines and have not since I was a teenager. I don't even read them in waiting rooms! I have called the company to ask them to stop sending their magazines, which go straight into the trash. All I want is for this company to stop wasting their magazine by sending them to my house. If there is a lawsuit you can add me to the list. This is harassment at this point.