Mercaristeals sellers

N Jul 31, 2019

I got suspended from the site because they said an item was fake, they didn't even ask me for proof, they blocked the account and they still said I had an old account, but I have $ 740 in sales and I can't even get my account because I'm blocked for everything, I've sent many messages and they do not help me! this is theft, theft, this site is a disrespect to the sellers and I will seek justice and spread so that no one sells there anymore, they have my money, do not sell, do not risk because they steal the money from their sales and do not allow you more access even to remove!

steals sellers

• Se
    Seller999 Aug 11, 2020

Mercari is nothing short of a con. You sell and build up a large balance and to find yourself hit with trumped-up accusations then a message saying your account privileges are suspended, finish your pending transactions then request a transfer of your balance to your bank and your account will be closed. After finishing any transactions pending and requesting the release of your funds mercari then responds to those requests with a demand for ID verification which you've already completed initially to sell and transfer funds. When you try to open the link to comply to get your funds and be on your way the link returns a 404 error saying the page no longer exists, and this continues most likely until you give up and they get to keep your money. This is a criminal organization. This probably doesnt happen to every visitor, my guess is that it's selective scamming they have used to make their business model more profitable. So my complaint is that mercari, their employees and associates, anyone engaged in business with them are thieves and lowlifes which I'm going to prove to the BBB in the state their business is registered as well as the FTC.