Memorial Hermann Health Systemcollections department

Price Water Corp (pwc)- RESQ
909 Frostwood suite 300
Houston, Texas 77099
[protected]

I was harassed, intimidated, pressured, and punished at work from Memorial Hermann system and Pwc RESQ system they're making me feel less Important of a person and undervalued as an employee.
Before Memorial Hermann hired PWc Price Water Consultants in April 2017.
I worked Texan plus accounts making over 75, 150 counts a day then to Aetna, Mhealth accounts and some miscellaneous accounts at times for 13yrs. I was making 35+ accounts a day. That was required. We worked four tens off on Fridays. They pwc took away our Fridays.

Price Water Consultants had a meeting with us regarding how to use their software RESQ. That took effect on July 1, 2017. RESQ is a controlled tracking device that Memorial Hermann hired PWC to put on our financial system to run. They added a second monitor to our desk which caused me to go to my eye doctor for new prescription. My eyes was getting worse started having headaches and shoulder tightness. We started using RESQ as a trial on April 11, 2017 to see how it was gonna help to better the company and to make more money, pwc said it was going to be better for all of us. We was told they're not gonna grade us or have points taken from us until they tell us it's time. We were told they was recording our scores May 15, 2017.

Our departments was moved around to different payers. I was still under Chuck working only miscellaneous accounts now. I had to stay on hold at times more then 30 to 45 min before speaking to someone per call. Now I'm stuck with accounts I had to hold long time with and not getting anywhere, my numbers stayed very low. I told my coworker Angela m. I feel like I'm gonna be set up for failure now. She'd say just pray. When I asked manager Chuck and director Minerva why I didn't have website accounts? Like I used to? "they'd said those were accounts I never got the chance to work that was in my que".

Now that we have a bucket it will be how they control what accounts to put in the bucket for us to work now. And I need to work those. Knowing they were problem accounts. Still I asked for help to get my numbers. They knew the hold time was very long, and other that had them complained as well. I wasn't getting anywhere like that. I was getting more and more stressed out and depressed,
but I continue to do the work as I'm pressured that I need to bring up my numbers of accounts. I continued to do the best as I can. Memorial Hermann and PWC knows what accounts to give us now that they have control over our system and how they'd give us our work. Before we could pick our accounts without RESQ.

On May 12, 2017 as we were having a pod open floor meeting and as everybody sat down I was standing waiting for it to start with my head looking downwards. And all of a sudden I get called out by manager Chuck Guillotte yelling out loud at me and ordering me to look at him twice real loud, not knowing why he's yelling at me. I'm not doing anything at all. I looked at him with a surprising look because he never called me out before. He said out loud that I don't look happy negative people don't last long around here, positive people do, he said you need to smile more. He said I'm not smiling enough to keep my job? And those that don't, don't last long at memorial Herman? I felt Intimated and threaten that I was gonna lose my job because I wasn't smiling or looking happy enough? Wow! What does my facial look has to do with him on how I'm feeling? I felt belittled in front of everyone, my coworkers looked in shocked. I have never felt so embarrassed and humiliated in my life, he never did it before. A coworker named Myeeka herd him yelling at me from the next pod and address me. She said "He should not be calling you out about your attitude or telling you you may be fired in front of everyone" He did that to me right before I moved in a meeting and I reported it to HR and they told me he shouldn't do that either and asked me if I wanted to report it. I spared him bc I was leaving anyways but you need to report him bc you didnt hv an attitude at all". I was afraid to report it because I didn't want to lose my job. So I just stayed working. I did call HR later. I was told to just talk to him to see why he did it. Said they will keep it on file, my coworker Angela m wanted to tell him how she felt about it, but I didn't want her to get in trouble. When I addressed it in front of him to the director Minvera Antu, he denied it.

Chuck Guillotte would call himself a COONASS proudly. He would mention it proudly anytime. Because he's from Louisiana.. I'd asked if he was mixed he'd say no but he's a proud COONASS.

Then I get a verbal on May 26 2017 that my numbers are low, but my quality was excellent. And pressured that I need to pick it up. I told him I couldn't get my numbers up like everyone who had internet accounts and making their numbers. I kept complaining because I wasn't.. and I need help!! I kept getting depressed. I don't want to fail.

A male coworker was way below on his accounts way under me on both of his productivity and quality for several months and he's still working there?

Still I complained to manager Chuck Guillotte, and director Minerva Antu that I don't have any website accounts like I used to and I can't get my numbers and I'm stuck on hold for sooo long and it's very very very depressing and stressful to try and make my numbers if I don't have anything to help me achieve my numbers. They started giving me website accounts to work like Community health care and Molina accounts and no one said or put in writing that we can only work 5 of the similar accounts per day to help get our numbers up. When I found an easy way to reach my numbers at the time it was 35 accounts, I did 16 straight by website as I stayed on phone call holding i was able to get my numbers up quicker.

MHHS took my accounts away from me June 5 2017 saying I was abusing the accounts and working them to fast? We can only work 5 similars a day? I never seen anything in writing that I couldn't used them to get my numbers and I was reaching my goal. Most of the other workers still used the similar accounts to get their numbers. I felt as if I was being retaliated on for trying to get my numbers up.

Now I'm stuck again and could only work one at a time!, before I could move around while being on hold. I was stuck again not making my numbers. Stressed out.

A coworker said she told Chuck and price water, if they take hers she's gonna twiddled her thumb and not get hers and they never took hers accounts and she worked all the similar accounts and no write ups? Never..

On June 19, 2017 Mhhs/PWC gave the accounts back to me saying I'm off of punishment now and I can work as many as I want now? after I had several write ups to terminate my job because I had low worked accounts with good follow up on productivity. When I was given the accounts back, I could work the websites I was able to give more.

Then they would start picking and digging in your accounts to see how they can lower your scores so you can't make the percentage you need to continue to work there. They'd ding me for rushing trying to get my numbers and I missed two things to put on one of the notes and they dropped my scores from 100 to 82?

I got so stressed and depressed from work. I left out on FMLA from June 29 2017 August 2 2017. When I returned to work to get the written warning letter because I couldn't make my numbers for 6/5-6/30. I told them after taking my work from me that I couldn't get it working one at a time. They would ding points off your percentage if you missed something and it causes your scores to drop very low. Is another way for punish me/us.

August 23 2017 I received a final notice because I got 80% on quantity. Said I need 98%. I left for vacation for four days to Vegas on August 27 and we got stuck from storm Harvey.

I did better in September because I can work more accounts per website but still get dinged at times.

On October 5, 2017 I left out on FMLA for surgery. Came back October 23, 2017 again I was up with my numbers until I got stuck with one account got dinged and it dropped my scores for the weeks in November 27, 2017 I had 96%.

On 11/30/17 manager Chuck Guillotte sends me an email to say I'm doing a good job keep up the good work??

I was let go of my job of 14yrs on December 5, 2017 all over 2% to make 98%??? I was crushed because I was giving them all of my hard work, time and devotion and they set me up to fail me.

All because of a percentage? I'm a person not a percentage. I worked very hard for Memorial Herman to resolve these accounts and it takes time to make real good progress and the money came in. This is the thanks I get? Wow? What does a percentage have to do with collecting money?

But the new Productivity/Quality standards officially became effective
July 1, 2017?

What was I terminated for?
Everything below has happen to me and needs be addressed. I want a significant compensation for all that has happened to me.

I was intimidated and made it me feel less Important and undervalued.
* giving me pointless accounts that I had to hold on to calls for forever and to try and get someone to assist me got worst. I'll get dinged for not trying to wait and losing percentage to drop my scores more.
* giving me impossible jobs that can't be done in the given time or with the resources provided
* deliberately changing your work hours or schedule to make it difficult for me.
* deliberately holding back information you need for getting your work done properly. Taking away my work so that I can't get my numbers. Putting me on punishment.
* I started being less active and unsuccessful because of all the pressure and stress to hold on to 2%?? I could see if I failed at 5%, 8% 10% like some people are and still working?
* I became less confident in my work
* I felt scared, stressed, anxious and depressed
* I wanted to stay away from work because of all of the stress, pressure put upon me.
* I started feeling a lack of confidence and unhappy about myself and my work
* I have physical signs of stress like headaches, backaches, and sleep problems.

Sincerely,