Megamart — Twice got billed for single purchase made for debit card. on 17th of october 2015
I have made a purchase of 2 pants on 17th october 2015 from megamart from sarjapur road, and was billed of RS 1734 twice, where I did my payment via Debit card, received SMS twice and also in the bank account it was deducted twice. when logged a complaint to [protected]@arvindbrands.com many a times, no reply was provided. After checking with sales person of megamart, he says its an issue with the card machine which was swiped, they will call back and refund. Its been more than 21 days.
More Megamart Complaints & Reviews
- Mega Mart - Buy 2 Get 2 Free Fraud 
- Megamart - points redeem
- Megamart (Kaikonrahalli, Sarjapur road) - Megarmart cheat me during Deepavali
- Megamart - cherokee suitcase
- Mega Mart, near Devegowda Petrol Bunk - fooling customers
- Mega Mart - seller did not honour selling price
- Mega Mart Branch in Tembisa Clayville - bad service from you atm machines and bad attitude from your staff
- Megamart - false 50% discount offer claim
- Megamart - basics casual shirt size replacement issue.
- Megamart - defective product