Meaningful Beautyreturns

J

Cust# 6507346
Received product 11/2016. Called and cancelled auto ship. Asked for return address, was told it was in the box with return documentation. There is no return address to send product to. I have called every month since then to get a return address. I finally get ahold of a c/s rep and am told that I can no longer return the product since it is past the 60 day policy. I have no complaints on the product, it was fine but did not do what I thought it would. Now, when people ask me why I didn't like the product, I will advise them that you cannot get ahold of anyone at that company to assist you once they know it is for a return. I believe if you believe in your product, you should return it if a customer is not happy. If this cannot be rectified, I will gladly add my name to the Class Action Suit against the company and representatives.
I would greatly appreciate a return address and refund when product is received.
I find it to be much less expensive for your company to refund the money due to me than to lose potential business when people hear the issues/problems that your company does not rectify.

Anne Kerr Apr 06, 2019

I thought the product was so-so. Nothing special. There are much better products available for less money. I am going through the same thing now with my return and refund. Even though they have canceled my account, they told me they are still charging me for the balance of the products.

I trusted Cindy Crawford's reputation that she would only associate with a company that would operate ethically. I am a fool for not researching prior to making the purchase. I have requested a full refund and a prepaid shipping label. If I do not receive either I will be submitting my complaint to the BBB as well as sharing the experience through all my social media accounts.