Maybank Taman Perling JBservice

M

Dear Maybank,

To whom it may concern.

I am actually quiet shocked at the level of mentality coming from bank staff's.. Working in a bank with a good education background and somewhat high profession, u just don't except or expect this kind of behaviour...

Your staff at Maybank Taman Perling Johor Bahru are extremely rude with an attitude.. I made my way there just to get a simple bank statement but was treated rudely by your staff's. The best part is I just re-open an account with maybank after so many years, and after having gone through this experience I am considering to withdraw all of my saving n close my acct..

A simple act of unconditional interest to serve a customers or doing it with an attitude is unacceptable..

It was not only me but other customers as well that had to go through this type of behaviour from yr staffs..

PS: Coming from a customer service background, it's not how highly educated u are, or how well u get paid, it's just abt respecting one another (yr team in yr Taman Perling JB Branch need to be taught this).

Tq.

Salimah Mar 12, 2019

Hi,

I had also received bad service recently at Maybank Taman Perling. Last week I purposely take my annual leave to make full settlement of my house loan (joined name with my husband). When I informed my loan was made in Maybank KL, the "lazy" officer said I need to go to KL to settle it. After I told her I already called Maybank KL & they informed me that I can close the loan account at any nearest branch (also confirmed by Maybank Kulai), only then she agreed to process it.

After checked her system (I don't think she checked properly), she said only my husband need to submit the settlement form. I told her that it was a join name account but without thorough checking she just said maybe I was just a guarantor.

She didn't take my husband's thumbprint although it's clearly stated in the form. I asked her about it and she said no need to thumbprint.

Yesterday I checked my loan account status and it still showed active and my full settlement amount appeared in advanced payment field. A loan interest amount has also been charged to my loan account. Today we receive a call from Maybank KL saying that they are unable to process our full settlement request since my full settlement form and thumbprints are missing.

I really disappointed with Maybank's Perling service. They have wasted my time & my annual leave too.

Hope the Branch Manager will look to improve their service.

Thanks & Regards