Maybankcredit card

I am yeoh ee seong and my ic no is [protected].
I have make a mistake which not received the statement for credit card since September 2016 and I didn't call in to asking about the statement. During end of Nov 2016, I start received the call from number 03-[protected] and inform me they are maybank agency to collect my outstanding payment. During that time I have started dealing to maybank collecting department. And 8th of dec 2016, I have received a letter ask me to pay rm11k plus, I have make the rm12k during I am back to penang on 21th Dec 2016. And I have call to confirm 27th December 2016, the officer say they received the payment and talk very nicely and advise me to write email for stoping high interest and request for installment. I follow and doing on the same day, she also say don't need border to 3rd party collect company call.
But today I received few call say they are authorised agency from maybank, and want come to my office and house collect the money from me. They also sms me and the wording act like gangster and treated me.
I am so disappointed to maybank collection department have such a internal miscommunication. And I received an email yesterday from maybank collection department, and ask me pay another rm15k by today. I believe the 3rd party agent is based on that email and come to me!
Maybank is our malaysia biggest banking company, anyone owing to bank, I believe bank will give advise or help to settle the outstanding or else can process with legal action to against us. But 3rd party collection agent is unacceptable and Base on your record, 3mths no payment and 4th month I have make rm12k to maybank komtar branch.
I feel very unfair and feel threatening by someone from maybank. I hope the complain department unit can reply to me asap.