ADVERTISIMENT

MaxsoldDo not deal with MaxSold!

J

I've decided to try MaxSold to sell some of my furniture. I contacted customer service and they explained all the details and promised I would get a lot of money.
So I agreed and sold my stuff on MaxSold.
I received my $300 and the rest they kept to themselves (about $1500). No matter how many times I've tried to resolve the situation they claimed I received what was promised.
I've sold a lot of things there and got almost nothing! Do not deal with MaxSold!

• MaxSold Inc. Aug 01, 2016

Hello there, If you send us your contact info we can share the call recording with you about how we manage expectations on the outcome of the sale - none of us would have promised a lot of money. Also, share your report you got with the payment as the commissions split does not make sense.

Comment Guidelines