Having problems with QOO10?

QOO10 Customer Service Contacts

+86 216 061 1200 (Shanghai)
+65 65 004 440 (Singapore)
#701, Erdos International BD, NO.1118, Pudong Rd(S), Pudong
Shanghai
China - 200120
Offices:

Singapore Office:
Address: 5 Tampines Central 1 #04-04 Tampines Plaza Singapore 529541

Tokyo Office:
Address: Shinagawa Crystal Square 9F, 1-6-41 Konan, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 108-0075, Japan

Indonesia Office:
Address: Prudential Centre Kota Kasablanka, Lt. 20 AB, Jl. Casablanca, Kav. 88,Jakarta Selatan 12870 Indonesia

Malaysia Office:
Address: GIOSIS SDN. BHD. (922056-M)(Incorporated in Malaysia) TB-13-2, Level 13, Tower B, Plaza 33, No. 1 Jalan Kemajuan, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Hong Kong Office:
Address: 36/F., Tower Two, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with QOO10 Customer Service. Initial QOO10 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for QOO10 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about QOO10. Discuss the issues you have had with QOO10 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

QOO10 Complaints & Reviews

QOO10Poor attitude

Hi, Missy here, i want to make a complain regarding this issue, today 16/1/21 your collector man coming my house and collect the package, my remark put after 1.30pm, why he angry me with poor attitude? Asking me why put after 1.30pm, if qoo cannot accept it please don't put remark and let us comments. He mentioned that he only responsibilities this area only 10am-11pm. This is my problem? And telling us if i'm not at home just leave my box outside the gate and won't missing. If missing how? Are qoo responsibilities to this issue? Please check and call me back Missy @[protected]

QOO10Poor knowledge in handling parcel and poor customer service skill

To whom to concern

Your staff had poor communication and failed to follow rules and it led to i overpaid for the above order.

On 12 December 2020 at about 1:31pm, your staff came and collect the parcel from my house and saw it was 4 individual parcel with one order.
    They never reject our order and straight pick up our parcel. With this meaning that you accept our order with 4 parcel. as nothing be advice at the point of time.

On 14 December 2020 at about 4:50pm, your staff called me and informed that it should be one order one parcel. I did explained to her that on 12 December, your staff did not reject our order hence, they should send back for us to re-wrapping on 4 parcel together because due to your staff insufficient knowledge. Hence, your staff said he will call me back and update me after he discuss with manager.

On 15 December 2020 at about 1:07pm your staff called me said want to send back all parcel to me. At the same time, i asked him what happen and why no one update me from your side. He just said please call counter. However, he unable to deliver on the same day because no one around.

On 16 December 2020 at about 1pm, you staff again called me that he want to deliver all parcel back to me. So we received 3 parcels only and he just said that one order one parcel. But where is another parcel that i have ? I was shock. When i checked my email there is not asking for refund or cancel order. I saw that my only one parcel already reached Singapore hub which this really make me disappointed.

1) Why should i paid for this when your staff collecting my parcel and did not reject our order or parcel?
    2) Why should i be treated in this unprofessional way when your staff promise to feedback me once discuss with manager?

I am asking your kind understand to make full refund on your staff unprofessional customer skill and poor knowledge handling parcel.

QOO10Lack of action regarding a scam report

Dear Sir/Mdm

On 24 Aug 2020 I emailed to Qoo10 to informed that my credit card information was used to made a purchase on Qoo10 which I did not initiate. I told them to cancel the transaction but there was no confirmation if that would happen.

I had informed that a police report has been made but there was only a email reply from qoo10 (see attached) but no further follow up phone call. I am SHOCKED that Qoo10 went ahead with the transaction. I am very unhappy that this is how Q0010 treat a scam report reported by the victim of a social medial impersonation scam. Now i have to bear the cost of this irresponsible action by Qoo10. I would like to hear from the top management regarding the handling of this situation.

Lack of action regarding a scam report
      Lack of action regarding a scam report

QOO10Seller minihelpers sgp kept delaying delivery

Cart no. [protected]
        Ordered since 14th May 2020, was initially told ship out 12th June 2020. But until today, still have no update on shipping / delivery of the vacuum. Seller kept delaying shipping / delivery and when enquire, will reply with same prototype answer.
        It has been more than one and a half month, but still no confirmation nor update on when i will receive the vacuum.

• Updated by Mike Kong · Jul 11, 2020

Further to above complaint, have called up Qoo10 Customer Service as still have not received the vacuum as of today.
            Ultimately very disappointed with the Customer Service as wanted to cancel the order and get a refund but was told the voucher used will not be able to retrieve despite the fault on seller.
            Obviously Qoo10 is on seller side, disregard consumers complaints as so far nothing has been done.
            If purchase from Taobao, seller would have to compensate buyer if delayed on delivery.

QOO10No shipping

I want to lodge a complaint against Smart_shopping. My order is [protected]. I had placed the order on 17th April. I had also asked them to give me a expected date, yet there was no update of my delivery. It has been more than 1mth now. It is not accepted that they can take so long to deliver my items. Other vendors i have no issue of delivery even i placed the order much later. Pls kindly assist me to resolve this issue. I would like to ask for a refund and give a bad review of this irresponsible vendor. Thank you.

No shipping

May 06, 2020

QOO10 — Did not receive my orders

My orders, [protected] & [protected], have been placed in End March 2020. Smart_Shopping has informed me that...

Apr 25, 2020

QOO10 — Seller being dishonest and poor customer recovery service

Details of orders: Email: [protected]@gmail.com Order date Apr 12, 2020 Cart no. [protected] Seller: Umistrong Art...

QOO10Items ordered not received

I'm very disappointed with your vendor Amusing Mall frm South Korea. I ordered 4 washable masks ( Order No : [protected] & [protected] / Tracking no : SGP156859409 ) from them on 5/4/2020 but till today(20/4/20) 2 weeks later and still not received my 4 ordered items worth SGD80. I'm not amused totally. Are they genuine seller or are there problems with shipping out the items frm seller. Already tracked my items but it said Arrived at Departure Centre in South Korea.No departure frm South Korea Airport till today(20/4/20). I already send my enquiry to seller on 12/4/20 but they replied items was sent to departure centre on 6/4/20. Please help. Thanks.

Mar 09, 2020

QOO10 — Items not delivered despite numerous reminders.

To person in-charge, I will like a lodge a formal complaint against vendor 13Mobile.sg. For my order...

Feb 12, 2020

Ice Nivea — travel gadget cable organizer pouch for accessory

I find it necessary to bring to your attention such false advertising on Qoo10 website. With such...

Feb 06, 2020

Cosmo Junction — surgical mask

I ordered and paid for 2 boxes of surgical mask on 27 Jan 2020 under the seller Cosmo Junction and the system...

Feb 02, 2020

QOO10 — surgical mask / order cancellation without valid reason

I placed an order (Ref No.[protected]) on 28Jan2020 for 8 boxes of surgical mask @$24.90 each. Subsequently...

QOO10seller registration

HI

I have already paid for a seller account (deducted from my bank account) and the customer service said I have not registered as seller account. Which part of this made sense when the money is accepted but the account is not registered?
              Also even when I tried to register again it does not allow me to input my email nor my mobile. There seems to be a technical fault
              I have been waiting for the response of the customer service. On the buyers' side there is a contact number but they claim that they are not able to help. For the sellers' side they refuse to call me but would choose to reply email to me back and forth but the response is usually only done once a day. Is this how it works? I feel cheated that a platform is not even able to provide even after the money is deducted.

+[protected]
              [protected]@gmail.com

QOO10delivery

The dumplings I ordered are supposed to be frozen when I received, however, all the 5 packets were defrost when I received and thr dumplings in one of them were even broken and the sauce came out. Totally unacceptable! The food is unsafe to keep and consume any more. I request for refund / exchange. Please look into this and resolve as soon as possible.

Thank you.

delivery

• Co
                    Comely Pree Oct 12, 2019

Please beware there are many fake bitcoin mining/clouding out there, I got scammed twice before I met a genius hacker who helped retrieve my bitcoin. The whole plan was so smooth I could not doubt it. Bitcoin is actually a great investment option but one thing I discovered over time is that it is not possible to mine bitcoin so don’t be deceived. I invested $250, 000 on a particular website called oxpahat.org, I monitored the profit yielding but got locked out of the account before I could withdraw. I went online and met this hacker bitcoin retrieval genius who helped me retrieve my bitcoins back in few hours. You saved my life and I will forever be grateful. I referred my friends whom we got scammed together right away and they got help too. You can contact bitcoin retrieval genius gmail com or text/call +[protected]. WWW.OXPAHAT.ORGThank me later!

QOO10qoolife mall poor service and ignore on refunding and collected item

Order item on Aug 7 deliver on Aug15 sent wrong size, re collection and assurance on Aug 16 delivery man will come twice to collect and deliver new set.

No news reply on Aug 19 asking whether Qoo10 collected back item. Etc etc. I ask for refund no reply.

Not sure what dragging for and their standards reply always sorry due to shortages new stocks will arrive today will deliver in 3 working day.

qoolife mall poor service and ignore on refunding and collected item

Aug 16, 2019

OSA Living — wasted my leave, time and trip!

OSA Living is the worst, wasted my trip cabbing down there! Wanted to look at the item before purchase so I...

Jul 30, 2019

Daiso — defective product no reply from seller

Hi Qoo10, Would you please help me? I placed order with seller DAISO with order number [protected] on 14...

Jul 11, 2019

QOO10 — item

Hi i have purchase products from cocomo on q0010. Seller did not send out my item but told me singpost had...

Jun 23, 2019

QOO10 — counterfeit version of himalaya salt candy

Hi, I would like to draw your attention that your merchant has been selling a counterfeit version of the...

May 27, 2019

QOO10 — company refuses to be an ethical seller

Given wrong powerbank colour, told to come down to exchange, after coming down to exchange tells me no such...