Having problems with QOO10?

+86 216 061 1200 (Shanghai)
+65 65 004 440 (Singapore)
#701, Erdos International BD, NO.1118, Pudong Rd(S), Pudong
Shanghai
China - 200120
Offices:

Singapore Office:
Address: 5 Tampines Central 1 #04-04 Tampines Plaza Singapore 529541

Tokyo Office:
Address: Shinagawa Crystal Square 9F, 1-6-41 Konan, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 108-0075, Japan

Indonesia Office:
Address: Prudential Centre Kota Kasablanka, Lt. 20 AB, Jl. Casablanca, Kav. 88,Jakarta Selatan 12870 Indonesia

Malaysia Office:
Address: GIOSIS SDN. BHD. (922056-M)(Incorporated in Malaysia) TB-13-2, Level 13, Tower B, Plaza 33, No. 1 Jalan Kemajuan, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Hong Kong Office:
Address: 36/F., Tower Two, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Complaints & Reviews

No shipping

I want to lodge a complaint against Smart_shopping. My order is [protected]. I had placed the order on 17th April. I had also asked them to give me a expected date, yet there was no update of my delivery. It has been more than 1mth now. It is not accepted that they can take so long to deliver my items. Other vendors i have no issue of delivery even i placed the order much later. Pls kindly assist me to resolve this issue. I would like to ask for a refund and give a bad review of this irresponsible vendor. Thank you.

No shipping

QOO10

Did not receive my orders

My orders, [protected] & [protected], have been placed in End March 2020. Smart_Shopping has informed me that my order has been shipped on 3 April 2020.

l have written to the vendor on 14 March 2020 to inform that I have not received my order. Vendor informed me on 6 May 2020 that my order has been delivered to me which I still did not receive the physical items. The vendor has since changed the order status unilaterally to "Delivered" despite my request to the vendor to provide me a delivery receipt / tracking from SingPost to prove that the order has been received by me. Vendor has refused to provide to me.

I'd to highlight that of the few times which I have used Qoo10 for my online purchase. This is the first time I have paid yet did not receive my order and the vendor insisted that order has been received by me which is absurd. I sincerely hope that Qoo10 will safeguard the interest of customers who have purchased using your platform else
the good name of Qoo10 could be strained by such errant and dishonest vendors.

I also hope that payment could be withheld from being released to Smart_Shopping pending the conclusion of this investigation. Do feel free to contact me for more details should there be a need.
I do hope payment would be refunded to me if not a new order be arranged for delivery to me.

Yours sincerely,

Apr 12, 2020
Cart no.
[protected]
Seller: Umistrong Art Store

I am writing to complain about a dishonest act by a seller and also poor customer service from qoo10 helpdesk. Ordered 2 cans of spray paint from seller, Umistrong Art Store on April 12, 2020. Only 1 can was sent on April 15, 2020 and straight away, I informed seller that only 1 out of 2 spray paints was sent. No response afterwards and wrote in to qoo10 on April of 16, 2020. Continued to seek response from seller and customer service after a week and still no response. Was told by customer service that it would take a week at least for a response. But, till today no response was provided. Really upset with customer service recovery for qoo10. No options given and no attempt at trying to recover customer's trust. It's not about the value of the item but it's about business etiquette and I surely do not want other buyers to be scammed. How are customers going to trust the platform again if in such a situation, no help is rendered? I would like to be refunded for the one can of spray paint which was not delivered to me.

Items ordered not received

I'm very disappointed with your vendor Amusing Mall frm South Korea. I ordered 4 washable masks ( Order No : [protected] & [protected] / Tracking no : SGP156859409 ) from them on 5/4/2020 but till today(20/4/20) 2 weeks later and still not received my 4 ordered items worth SGD80. I'm not amused totally. Are they genuine seller or are there problems with shipping out the items frm seller. Already tracked my items but it said Arrived at Departure Centre in South Korea.No departure frm South Korea Airport till today(20/4/20). I already send my enquiry to seller on 12/4/20 but they replied items was sent to departure centre on 6/4/20. Please help. Thanks.

To person in-charge,

I will like a lodge a formal complaint against vendor 13Mobile.sg.

For my order [protected] and [protected], I have purchased the bundle offer:
Baseus Funzi QC3.0 Dual USB Charger (Black)(+S$14.90).

But when I received the parcel, this particular item was not inside.

I have also purchased order [protected], Device/Type:Type C To Type C (PD) / Product:High Quality Cable (1M) / Color/Length:White(+S$2).

This item is not inside as well.

Please see attached files for the picture of my order when received.

Till date, I have not received the items yet.

I have send repeated messages to the vendor for 2 months however the reply I received every time is always the same:

"One moment please while we look into this for you. If you do not hear from us after 2 business days, please contact us again. Thanks."

I was leave with no choice but to lodge a complain with QOO10.

I am requesting the vendor to ship my missing items using registered mail as I have chose this option for my initial purchase.

Please look into this matter and investigate.

Thank you.

Nicholas
HP: [protected]
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com.sg

travel gadget cable organizer pouch for accessory

I find it necessary to bring to your attention such false advertising on Qoo10 website. With such advertising, the pricing shown as Q-Price becomes meaningless and useless for prospective buyers. This is because the Q-Price stated is not a true price for the products. The seller shows a "Low" Q-Price of S$4.90 to draw the customer but in reality the actual product price is S$7.90 or S$9.80 when you select the item. Notice that every item for selection has a + S$3.00 or S$4.90 additional cost that leads to the real selling price of S$7.90-S$9.80. So the Q-Price S$4.90 is meaningless since you can never buy the item at this price. A look around Qoo10 website shows this false advertising practice is prevalent throughout Qoo10. If such advertising practice continues then customers will not be able to trust whatever is stated in any advertisement i.e. we lose confidence since we will not know if the advertisement contains factual information. I like to shop at Qoo10 and hope that such false advertising practices are not allowed to continue. If the Q-Price is S$4.90 then one should be able to buy the item at S$4.90. If the actual purchase price is S$7.90 or S$9.80, then the Q-Price should show S$7.90 or S$9.80 or S7.90 + S$2.10 for the medium size one and not S$4.90 which is wrong. Please do not allow us to lose our confidence with what we read on Qoo10. Thank you.

Note: The link to the shop is an example of just one shop . If you take the time to look around, you will find this false advertising is a rampant practice.

Ice Nivea

surgical mask

I ordered and paid for 2 boxes of surgical mask on 27 Jan 2020 under the seller Cosmo Junction and the system...

Cosmo Junction

surgical mask / order cancellation without valid reason

I placed an order (Ref No.[protected]) on 28Jan2020 for 8 boxes of surgical mask @$24.90 each. Subsequently, the supplier sent me an update that the items were shipped out on 31Jan2020. On 2Feb2020, they sent me a note cancelling the order. I noted that they were still selling the items @$29.90 each on 29 Jan2020 and on 1 Feb 2020 they were still selling it @$35.90 each. I do see why there are unable to fulfill my order. I strongly suspect that they were cancelling earlier confirmed orders that were committed at a lower price to fulfill orders that was sold at a higher price.

They gave theft as a reason for the order cancellation on 2Feb2020 which is not acceptable as the Qoo system updated me the order status as "shipped out" on 31Jan2020. Yet 1 Feb 2020 they were still selling it @$35.90 each. So I don't understand as my order was already shipped out 31 Jan 2020 and 1 Feb the seller still can post on Qoo selling the product. If the reason is theft then it should not affect my order which was already shipped out.

I strongly suspect profiteering. Kindly investigate and take appropriate action to remedy the situation and revert back to me. If I do not get a reasonable reply I will lodge a complaint to Price Controller at MTI.

My contact : [protected]@yahoo.com

seller registration

HI

I have already paid for a seller account (deducted from my bank account) and the customer service said I have not registered as seller account. Which part of this made sense when the money is accepted but the account is not registered?
Also even when I tried to register again it does not allow me to input my email nor my mobile. There seems to be a technical fault
I have been waiting for the response of the customer service. On the buyers' side there is a contact number but they claim that they are not able to help. For the sellers' side they refuse to call me but would choose to reply email to me back and forth but the response is usually only done once a day. Is this how it works? I feel cheated that a platform is not even able to provide even after the money is deducted.

+[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

delivery

The dumplings I ordered are supposed to be frozen when I received, however, all the 5 packets were defrost when I received and thr dumplings in one of them were even broken and the sauce came out. Totally unacceptable! The food is unsafe to keep and consume any more. I request for refund / exchange. Please look into this and resolve as soon as possible.

Thank you.

delivery

• Co
    Comely Pree Oct 12, 2019

Please beware there are many fake bitcoin mining/clouding out there, I got scammed twice before I met a genius hacker who helped retrieve my bitcoin. The whole plan was so smooth I could not doubt it. Bitcoin is actually a great investment option but one thing I discovered over time is that it is not possible to mine bitcoin so don’t be deceived. I invested $250, 000 on a particular website called oxpahat.org, I monitored the profit yielding but got locked out of the account before I could withdraw. I went online and met this hacker bitcoin retrieval genius who helped me retrieve my bitcoins back in few hours. You saved my life and I will forever be grateful. I referred my friends whom we got scammed together right away and they got help too. You can contact bitcoin retrieval genius gmail com or text/call +1(805) 991-2169. WWW.OXPAHAT.ORGThank me later!

qoolife mall poor service and ignore on refunding and collected item

Order item on Aug 7 deliver on Aug15 sent wrong size, re collection and assurance on Aug 16 delivery man will come twice to collect and deliver new set.

No news reply on Aug 19 asking whether Qoo10 collected back item. Etc etc. I ask for refund no reply.

Not sure what dragging for and their standards reply always sorry due to shortages new stocks will arrive today will deliver in 3 working day.

qoolife mall poor service and ignore on refunding and collected item

QOO10

wasted my leave, time and trip!

OSA Living is the worst, wasted my trip cabbing down there! Wanted to look at the item before purchase so I...

defective product no reply from seller

Hi Qoo10, Would you please help me? I placed order with seller DAISO with order number [protected] on 14...

item

Hi i have purchase products from cocomo on q0010. Seller did not send out my item but told me singpost had...

QOO10

counterfeit version of himalaya salt candy

Hi, I would like to draw your attention that your merchant has been selling a counterfeit version of the...

QOO10

company refuses to be an ethical seller

Given wrong powerbank colour, told to come down to exchange, after coming down to exchange tells me no such...

hello kitty mahjong table mat

Cart no [protected] Order no [protected] I ordered a hello kitty pink mahjong table mat that cost SGD 42.90 from...

compliant qoo10 customer service personal bad and horrible

How can Qoo10 be trusted then, with such a bad attitude and people doing this to customer? Can the real in-charge reply over here and answer this. What are Qoo10 managment doing?

I waited more than 2 months

I ask you a very simple question where is the Qoo10 policy, which section and which paragraph that stated clearly you guys don't need to provide name as customer requested for bad service issue and I want to compliant. Just tell me this will do. Please don't play with me anymore. Just answer. Just answer this question. Just answer base on my question. I keep asking thrm and they keep reply me without answer I want. And they block me for reply to Qoo10. This is Singapore and Qoo10 can do anyhting they want? Thanks you.

iring - mobile phone ring/holder

I made a purchase online, for 2 of their iring phone ring/holder, repeated purchase(to be fair, it's really...

QOO10

irresponsible seller and lousy products

Do not buy from this seller. They sent a damaged piece. I sent it to the service center and went back 2...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices