Maxis Telecommunicationsundelivered item

V

The one lie on the other. They do not keep to their promises. I have ordered and paid for a digital camera and lens and they refuse to deliver before I make more payments to them, which I was not suppose to pay.
They do not listen to reason. I strongly believe that I am a victim of fraud and I will keep on believing it until I receive my parcel. 3 weeks have passed and still no camera, just empty promises. I have made someone rich.

Beken Jul 19, 2010

I have the same problem with this company and they refuse to deliver before I make more payments to them, which I was not suppose to pay.

Vanvuk1 Jul 26, 2010

Stay away from this company. I made another payment of 3, 000ZAR and they still did not deliver. If they do not deliver this week, I am going to take this further with authorities.

YAQVILYN Jul 26, 2010

I was scammed last week. I have all the relevant information if any one needs help or not sure whether to trust them.
    Please call me on [protected] any day of the week, 24/7.
    Adelle

Vanvuk1 Jul 26, 2010

Thanks Adelle. Will give you a call tomorrow. I need help getting my money back, even if it is just some of it.

YAQVILYN Jul 26, 2010

I lost my own money, I am in the process of tracking everyone involved down, even if it takes 3 years.
    I doubt we would get our money back but I will not give up. They scammed the wrong people, I will destroy their business

YAQVILYN Jul 26, 2010

I already emailed all the relevant websites where their ads are posted but I need some help finding every ad posted and reporting it as scam. There is still loads of them. The relevant websites are already taking action deleting/banning their ads from the sites

Beken Jul 27, 2010

I close websites and I close maxis side I report the site to the FBI and the next Day the site is closed then I open a fraught case by the police.
    they Day they have new sites and new adverts new site is http://www.mobilemesales.com/category.php?id=1
    new adverts is http://www.vottle.com/electronics-cellphones-iphone-4-brand-new-apple-i-phone-4-unlocked_v1720276
    there is a site to see the server address http://www.who.is/

Beken Jul 27, 2010

sorry there is to sites http://www.ixones.com and http://www.mobilemesales.com you check on who.is they have the same address and the same ip number and the theme town then www.maxistelecomms.com

Vanvuk1 Jul 27, 2010

I cannot believe these people. They deffinately messed with the wrong people and I am behind you all the way. I lost so much money and I am financially in big s**t now. I am going to open a fraud case at the police today and get the bank accounts they gave me investigated. These people will get whats coming to them.

YAQVILYN Jul 27, 2010

I apologize if I have missed any of your calls today but I was on the road, please feel free to call me anu time as I work ALL THE TIME, THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT.
    Also, please be carful, as all these other guys are in it as well from SA, who claim they have warehouses in Kimberley and Upington. We drove there, seeing it is nearby, THERE IS NOTHING for any of those addresses.
    Also, please post all police case numbers on this blog so we can stand together.
    The courrier companies also demand a copy of your ID when you make the payments, please be careful, don't send it to them because they can use this to open new bank accounts for the next victim. They, or this lady called LILY (who is an alleged agent for MAXIS in SA) has the ATM cards and withdraws the funds.

Please send emails to all the relevant websites where any information for Maxis/ or other suspicious sister companies are advertised (for eg. vottle, adoos, etc)
    inorder to close these B***%^& down.

We can not let them get away with it.

Vanvuk1 Jul 28, 2010

Thats the spirit. Will post my case number during the day.

YAQVILYN Jul 29, 2010

cHECK OUT THIS RESPOND FROM THE 'MALL' WHERE THESE PEOPLE CLAIM THEIR SHOP IS AT.
    tHIS IS AN EMAIL SEND FROM ONE OF THE INVESTIGATORS TO THE INFORMATION ADDRESS AT THEIR MALL, SEE THEIR RESPONSE, NO SHOP IS EVEN PRESENT ON THAT FLOOR. THE INVESTAGOTR THEN SEND ME THIS LETTER. FOR SECURITY PURPOSES THE NAME OF THE INVESTIGATOR HAD TO BE REMOVED

To <[protected]@sunway.com.my>, <[protected]@sunway.com.my>

cc
    Subject Enquiry: Maxis Telecommmunications

Good day,

I would like to purchase electronics from a company with the name Maxis Telecommunications.
    The give their address as Floor 3, Shopp 22, Sunway Pyramid, Subang Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Can you please confirm if this is a legitimate business/company who are actually leasing a shop in Sunway Pyramid as indicated.

Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

From: Sunway_Pyramid_-_Public_Relations_Department/SunCity/Sunway.[protected]@sunway.com.my
    To: mark
    CC: SUNCITY_PYRAMID_-_PR_&_CC.[protected]@sunway.com.my
    Subject: Re: Enquiry: Maxis Telecommmunications
    Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 11:34:20 +0800

Dear,

Warmest Greetings from Sunway Pyramid!

Thank you for writing in to us. Pertaining to your enquiry on Maxis Telecommunications, we do not have the said outlet located here as our shopping floor levels are F1, G1, LG1 & LG2. This is indeed different from the authorised telco company of Maxis and Maxis Broadband as we called one of the numbers which is stated in their website earlier as we received an enquiry regarding to the same concern that you have. We are not certain whether the person is a genuine seller because he claimed his stocks are from UK and he will meet his customers here to pass the item. However, we would like to recommend that you purchase your mobile phones from an authorised dealer to avoid any untoward incident.

Thank you once again and we wish you have a pleasant day!

Best Regards,

Fax : [protected]
    Email : [protected]@sunway.com.my
    URL : www.sunway.com.my/pyramid

Miss Adelle,

Please find below the findings of my investigation as per your request into the legitamacy of Maxis Telecomms. Below is an e-mail from the Marketing Manager at Sunway Pyramidsin which he confirms that Maxis Telecomms is not a legitamate business who operate out of Sunway Pyramids in Malaysia.

Furthermore, the address of Airnet Worldwide as indicated on their webpage in fact belongs to a company by the name of Ace Mail Drop, a smaal company operating in Malaysia, but who don't do intenational shipping. However, atthe time of your request the web page was till available, but we doubted their legitamacy.

Strangely enough though neither Maxis Telecomms, Airnet Worldwide or Ace Mail Drop is now available.
    However, luckily for us you contacted us soon enough and we had enough time to collect sufficient evidence of their activities, and trace details of a couple of individuals involved in this scam operation. We have been able to follow up on the information obtained and have some very good leads, thanks in part to information obtained from other victims, and once the relevant role players get involved it will only be a matter of time before justice is served.

I have since been in connection with my contacts in the Cybercrime Division of the South African Police Services, Customs, FBI, CIA and Interpol, and all are keen to get involved and assist where they can. They will be conferencing early next week to get operations underway.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions or concerns.

Regards,

________________________________________

Vanvuk1 Aug 02, 2010

HI all,

I have my case number but left it at home today. I will post the number asap.
    For the first time I actually feel better about this entire thing.
    Something is being done. I almost gave up hope that these people will get away with it.
    I have also contacted the Malaysian police, but they have not come back to me yet.

YAQVILYN Aug 02, 2010

No we will not give up. I will fight untill they refund me. I already contacted Interpol. I will also contact the Malaysian police. The more complaints they get for the same fraudelent company the better.

Vanvuk1 Aug 05, 2010

My IC3 (Internet Crime Complaints Centre) complaints number:
    I1006280747040861.
    My cell nr: [protected] if any of you want to get in contact with me.

Vanvuk1 Aug 05, 2010

Lodge a complaint at www.ic3.gov on the internet. The more complaints they receive the better.

• Ca
    Candace Kuan Jan 14, 2018

I am intend to write a compliment for Maxis staff as per mentioned below. But I have no idea which channel is the correct way to deliver this and thus I have no choice to write it here. I am writing to compliment staffs on duty in details below:
    Date: 11th Jan 2018
    Time: around 12 noon
    Venue: Maxis service centre, L1 @Pavillion

My phone was out of service but not knowing is the Maxis SIM card or Maxis network problem or phone problem. Thus, I went to this centre seeking for assistance. After the staff proceed some basic level checking and confirm that there is none of th issue of my SIM card nor Maxis network. Even though confirmed that it is not due to my SIM card or network issue, but the staffs out there are willing to take one step further to help me check and try to resolve my problems. This is the service that impressed me wanted to write this. Hope you guys keep this good work and provide better customer service to others too.

• Wi
    William Wong Wai Lim Aug 14, 2018

Maxis' Fibre Internet connection is terrible. i am very disappointed at the service you provided. This is very bad experience i had with maxis.

Maple Yong Aug 14, 2018

As attached screen shot.

Credit limit: RM 300
    Current outstanding before paid is RM 205.00
    Maxis barred my line on 18/7/2018.
    It is ridiculous.

I paid RM 150.00 today (20/07/2018). Balance outstanding RM50.

• Ke
    Kean Sek Yeoh Aug 15, 2018

Hi, I am maxis user from 86 avenue lengkok perak 10150 penang, Malaysia. I am suffer poor connection of services since I move into this newly build apartment since 2016. Can you check the service. Thanks

• Le
    leefugeng Aug 15, 2018

Ac no. [protected]
    Call maxis tol free [protected] more than 30minute no body pick-up around 8:30pm-9:00pm. Can some one come back to me ASAP. Its giving almost a week of problems, it starts from internet speed low low low to no.pls help pls help. My HP no. [protected] Mr Lee. Tq.

• Ph
    Phasu Yew Loi Aug 20, 2018

Pleass ensure the line is proper and fast. The line dropped from. 4G to H+? Out of so sudden and it is frequently happening past few days. Paying so. Expensive but yet the service is bad.

• Sy
    Syed Abdullah Syed Ali Aug 20, 2018

Sy dh terminate my secret diary by maxis ni, tp kenapa auto subcribe balik dh tolak duit topup macam tu je

• Cr
    Cristine Leong Aug 20, 2018

The Maxis signal is so poor in my residential address which is Pintas Tenggiri 5, Seberang Jaya, 13700 Perai, Penang. It's a urban city and coverage with 4G or LTE signal but I'm not satisfied at all due too weak signal for a prolong period. I hope action will be taken as soon as possible.

• On
    Ong SC Aug 20, 2018

[protected]

• We
    Weeliam Tan Aug 20, 2018

Sold the phone I booked and never tell me anything.Wasted my half hour time to there just informed me the phone already sold to others customer.What kind poor service with the staff there?

• Ha
    Hazwan Aqil Aug 20, 2018

My line data so slow and I dissatisfied and depressed when opening something with data

Razi88 Aug 20, 2018

I want to confirm whether this message as per picture below is valid or spam?
    If it is spam can stop this? Sometimes, this kind of message always occurs. I think the phone number as per picture is outside Malaysia. But help me to stop this if this kind of message is scam. Thank you.

• Yu
    Yuet Ngoh Wong Aug 20, 2018

I did make a report last Monday (14/5/18), maxis only arrange techinian came and fixed on Saturday (19/5/18), which is unreasonable take so many days only can arrange

However, Sunday (20/5/18), in the early morning, noted the phone spoil again, with same issue, which no return call till i call ur office again

• Ne
    neptune_cch Sep 02, 2018

Dialed into Call Center - [protected], had been in waiting room more than 20 mins and listening the crappy music, repeat and repeat again.
    Not one pick my call at all !

Gave up, will go cut my line in tomorrow !!

• Rt
    rtsbsik Sep 05, 2018

this fking maxis is fking slow net, even he shown there r good network but its is fking lag even i load a picture aslo need 10-15mins
    i hope u can fix this [censored] as suit as possible

• 79
    792 Sep 05, 2018

Hi, saya bayar untuk 4G yang tidak wujud. Gelang Patah worst from all. di Skudai hanya line Maxis sahaja. No G at all. Membazir masa dan wang sebab dapat servis yang Sangat Tidak Memuaskan. I will not recommend the telco to my friends and others. The service is Very Bad. Saya tukar 3 telefon untuk pastikan bukan daripada kesilapan teknikal tapi...

• Li
    Lii Leong Sep 10, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam

I m living in Taman Desa. We are always experiencing very poor line connection. Anyway Maxis can assist..

My entire family are Maxis users. We can no longer tolerate this issue anymore.

Hope to hear your response.

Best Regards
    Leong Hoong Yoke

• Ga
    Gabby Hei Sep 11, 2018

I would like to complain about poor Maxis network coverage in Moyog Penampang Sabah area..This network coverage problem started after the earthquake in Sabah..I hope Maxis will do something about this matter..Tq

• Li
    Lim ZheHow Oct 15, 2018

As the reference of maxis official website state that it has coverage area for 3G or 4G in Malacca, Durian Tunggal, Taman Desa idaman, I am here to decline this statement or reference. I don't even receive any signal in my area even when I stay on the first floor of my house. any suggestion fro maxis???

Christopher Wee Oct 15, 2018

We have been experiencing these interrupted services like every month. In a month, we have like 7 to 10 days of NO Services. This is way out line and we your customers of about close to 500 would like your UTMOST to see that we do not suffer from these events of interruptions.

Rafi87 Oct 16, 2018

Im already install the Maxis Fiber from 24/09/2018, , before the submission im already told to the maxis staff that i only need the modem wifi not included the phone so total monthly is rm89 ..but why my bill stated with phone and rm120 ?Already call customer service but no answer?So who suppose to talk in this issue.

• Za
    zaibshah Oct 21, 2018

Hi your internet is very very slow whenever i watch a movie i have to wait 30 minutes to wait because of your poor connection sometimes its fast then it suddenly gets slow

• Mu
    Muhammad Arryan Oct 31, 2018

Hello maxis...saya punya langganan maxis fibre 30mbps tapi speed sangat slow seperti dalam gambar...dan tidak boleh connect wifi dekat android box...dah banyak kali call maxis centre tapi jawapan menunggu ...dah buat report tapi tiada perkembangan langsung...

Nama juhana sunusi
    No.akaun [protected]
    No.rujukan c21284284

RafiAfud Nov 01, 2018

I'm living in precinct 11 1/10A, Putrajaya...the data receptions here is going from bad to worst...please make improvements as i've been a loyal customer for almost 10 years now.