Max Noveltypaint by number/unethical behavior

I ordered 2 sets of paint by number on November 20, 2017 believing i would receive them way before christmas. However, it is now January 4, 2018 and I sill have not received them. After reading all the complaints of people ordering, paying and not receiving, I guess it would be safe to say that none of us will be receiving the merchandise we ordered. What a complete scam. I have not contacted PayPal, which is the method of payment I used to see If I can get a refund. why is there not a telephone number listed!!! this is so aggravating!!!

• Kr
    Kristienbean Jan 28, 2018

I ordered four sets of paint by numbers on January 5th. I knew they were being shipped from overseas. I received all four sets a couple of days ago. All items are present. I hope you get your issues resolved.

• Ji
    Jill Penc Jan 05, 2018

HI Diana..I too have been duped...filed a dispute with my bank..hope I am ot charged in doing soo..so mad at mtself for not checking company out PRIOR to ordering..it too bad one has to do that in these times