MattressnextdayThey just want your money and don't care about service

R

Ordered a mattress that was in stock! Initial thoughts were ok, they phoned next day to say the mattress that was in stock, actually wasn’t however they could deliver the day after, not a problem as I needed for the weekend and delivery would be Friday. A week later and they still had not delivered … this time the story was delivery in two days, another week later and yes still two days away!! I highlight we were canceling due to the delay. Then out of the blue it arrived and they wanted to charge £50 to pick it up!
Mattress Next day should be Mattress Next Month... They just want your money and don’t care about service! Looking on line so many people have had the same experience!

RESOLVED

• Di
    DIZZY20 Jun 29, 2017

I arranged for a bed to be delivered today with a mattress. hence the mattress was delivered and no bed. I spent 5 hours chasing department after department to get an answer. at first it was dont know why not delivered. then no one available to scan it to get it on del van. my daughter is heavily pregnant she suffers from a bad back and is having physio. I had to take the day off work to be at hers for when the delivery came. so my daughter could go to her antenatal appt and then her physio. not one person is bothered about her sleep ing with no bed. as she got rid of the old one because we had a text saying the bed would be del today.!!! ive never met such an incompetent company in all my life. theyre disgusting absolutely no compasion. not bothered about customers. just them selves

• 2s
    2sek Feb 08, 2014

I had awful experience with the website www.mattressnextday.co.uk. They promised to deliver mattresses on the next day, but they sent me emails and excused, because they had a lot of work and couldn’t deliver it. Ok, but after two weeks I still haven’t received it. The seller continued to provide empty promises, and he refused, when I told him to return money. I won’t recommend you to buy from them, because their delivery system is horrible and you won’t get your order on time. Please post your comments and views.

• Sh
    Sheryl Bowyer Sep 12, 2013

Totally agree - it is a disgrace, kicking myself i did not order from anywhere else, if i'd married my partner that would only of been my second biggest mistake, this company is a 2 bob cowboy outfit, no apology, no explanation, no redress, no compensation, they won't even pick this joke of a half bed up and refund me, ordered mine 6 weeks ago and 2 days ago still no slats! Maybe they think my nephew is Dynamo and will float in mid-air. Never, ever use this disgraceful company, if you want a bed you got more chance in a homeless shelter than getting one from Mattressnextday, if i'd ordered a bespoke handmade one from abroad it would of been here by now.