Match.comunauthorized billings

I was online checking my bank account and found there were two unauthorized charges of $34.99 made to my account- 1/19 today. I did not authorize these charges and when I called Match.com customer service number listed on my bank account, they said they could not help me and I had to send an email to [protected]@support.match.com because they could not see anything on my account. This is very poor service and I am very upset that I could not talk to anyone in person and get this resolved immediately. I have not be an active member for over 2 years.

I have placed a freeze on my bank account and canceled my card which has caused a great deal of inconvenience because now I have to wait 10 business days before I get a new card or have access to my account. I can't report match.com and these charges to my bank until tomorrow because it is a holiday. I have reported this incident to the Better Business Bureau. I am very angry about this. I am very concerned that my bank account and visa card have been compromised.

• Ed
    Edward Morrow May 12, 2008

Charged for services that I never asked for and never received.

Ane Fallarme Feb 19, 2009

OMG! the same thing happened to my mother in law... She was being billed for a whole year by match.com without her knowledge and she just found out today... She asked for my help but I don't know what to do! help!

• Bu
    buggman64 Aug 19, 2009

can not sign in to match.com i like to know why not

• Da
    danny183 Sep 07, 2009

hi iam looking for my past records so i can speak to customer service danny 183 email address [protected]@live.com thank you danny

• Ro
    roadrunner734 Sep 07, 2009

To Match.Com: After having been accused of still being married i called and cancelled
    my subscription, the man i talked with agreed to reimbers my credit card with the
    34 dollars i had paid. Now not only have i not been reimberst my 34 dollars my
    credit card has been hit again for another 34 dollars. My user name was roadrunner734
    i would like my money back. THANKS!!

YOURS TRULY: JERRY A FORBES.

• Tw
    twisteddemon Oct 13, 2009

will not let me log into my email at [protected]@talkmatch.com

• 28
    28539jackie Nov 24, 2009

Call their customer service, it might be a tech issue, the reps can narow it down for you

• Al
    alotus Nov 27, 2009

i having difficulties to sign in.please help me.my user name is alotus70 and email address [protected]@yahoo.ca

• Ay
    Ayena yaovi s Dec 18, 2009

Hi i do not understand as i am anable to longing in using my username and passport word it it said that there is a proble with account, and i do not know what to do right now my username is Ghpdt and my email address in [protected]@yahoo.fr
    please try tofind out what i can do

• Ay
    Ayena yaovi s Dec 18, 2009

i have diificulties of signing in please help me as my ussename is Ghodet and my email address is [protected]@yahoo.fr

marlene_1969 Mar 24, 2010

I have problem signing in my user name is marlene_1969 my e-mail adress is [protected]@live.com please help me.

marlene_1969 Mar 24, 2010

please do something

• Lo
    loyalvac48 May 16, 2010

I'm very upset cause i finally decided to pay for 3 months now i can't get into match.com to use their services...I want my money back.

• Sw
    sweettart7840 Jun 25, 2010

I had the same problem. I was billed for a whole year when i only wanted it for a try out month. When match debit it for the six months it cause such over drafts in my account. I called my bank and report it as a unauthorize debit. Then i called match to clear the fees but they refuse to refund my bank...
    so its best to use a pre paid card. load it up and they cant keep debit because theres no money..lol!

• My
    myheartbids Jul 18, 2010

Hi i don't know what happened to my account on match.com i need your help. Here is my username myheartbids.

• Am
    Amylee678 Jul 27, 2010

Hey I need help I can't login anymore my username is amylee678 or can u just erase my profile and everything !!! Thanks

• Ga
    GabrielH09 Aug 10, 2010

i try signing into my account but it says that there is a problem with my account and to contact you guys. what do i do? my username is GabrielH09.

• De
    Dean movealong Aug 15, 2010

Hi all,

I have been unsuccessful at receiving response from [protected]@match.com [protected]@match.com.au since they had wrongly charged me for a couple of months this year and without my conscent. After numerous attempts at find a solution to this long running dispute I gave up. I then proceeded to chase up the matter with my bank. However, this failed as the banks so called response period for disputes had lapsed...

After this bad experience I will never again involve myself with internet dating sites again...why because sadly so called reviews of match.com had high ratings leaving me with now not trusting any...when a major dating site like this treats their members like this it brings all website dating services into disrepute. I hope others learn from those of us who have been burnt. I have now no hesitation in sharing this bad experience to others. Hopefully, anyone in match.com who have a conscience or those who have the power to do something will...
    For me though I will never again...
    DC

• Cr
    crayton123 Aug 24, 2010

its not working

monea1986 Aug 31, 2010

i cant get on my page its keep saying that theres a problem with my account i couldnt get on in the past two wks if yall dont fix it i want my money back i paid already so yall need to fix asap

monea1986 Aug 31, 2010

i cant get on my page its keep saying that theres a problem with my account i couldnt log on in the past two weeks if yall dont fix it then i want my money back because i paid 34$ for one month and i cant even log on my account

monea1986 Aug 31, 2010

yall need to fix if its not gonna work then yall need to stop charging us

• Yu
    Yulduz Sep 08, 2010

I have problem login . Pls do something about this. My email address is ; [protected]@hotmail.com

• Yu
    Yulduz Sep 08, 2010

I steel cant not login it is big problem for me. Need your help. [protected]@hotmail.com

• Go
    gogui61 Sep 10, 2010

why I can not access my acount? gogui61 [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ka
    karen leach Sep 25, 2010

I have notified you many times and still nothing it keeps saying to contact you that there is a problem with my account. please contact me at karen.[protected]@yahoo.com my user name is blueice4591

• Be
    BENJAMIN S CUYNO Oct 08, 2010

I CAN'T OPENED UP A PICTURE. I APPLIED FOR MATCH.COM YESTERDAY FOR 3 MONTHS. I PUT MY RIGHT E-MAIL AND THE RIGHT PASSWORD, AND I KEEP GETTING KICKED OFF

• Ru
    rudylicious27 Oct 20, 2010

oh my God! what seems to be problem on this site? Why I can't log in? I have no idea whats going on? What shall i do? this is crazy!

• Ru
    rudylicious27 Oct 20, 2010

oh my gosh! what seems to be the problem on this site? Why I can't log in? I have no idea whats going on! What shall i do? this is crazy!

• Pr
    prncfloyd Nov 04, 2010

I"m having a problem with my loging into match.com.i'm not happy about that..pls fix asap. My email address is [protected]@YAHOO.COM thank you.

• Li
    lighthouse1103 Dec 03, 2010

It wont let me get into my account. It keeps saying there is a problem with my account. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com

• En
    endlesslove5601 Jan 05, 2011

What the hell is going on this site...I cannot sign in my personal match anymore...Pls do something about this my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Fw
    Fwizza Feb 08, 2011

I cannot sign in to my account either and I feel this is a travesty to me and all the other subscribers who trusted this Web site with their hard earned money in a terrible economy. I want this problem addressed immediately. I'm also upset that my complaint is public and cannot be resolved in a more personal and private way. This is an inappropriate venue to deal with this matter. My email address is made public unauthorized and I'm upset about it. FIX IT!

• Ha
    Hapkidoman777 Feb 11, 2011

I cant log on.. Says there is a problem but doesnt say what the problem is...
    Hapkidoman777

• Ha
    Hapkidoman777 Feb 11, 2011

I cant log on to Match-- Says there is an issure-- But doesnt tell me what that issure is...
    Imkeepingmyfaith

• Dl
    dlg208 Feb 15, 2011

It says there is a problem with my account...
    I don't even have one yet???
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• Fr
    Frustrated100000 Feb 17, 2011

They have an auto-renewal system that immediately recharges your credit card for the same package you had previously purchased. However, they do send an email notification of the renewal charges, so if you go ONE DAY over their period, they insist on charging for the entire period. This is what I consider poor customer service and fraudulent behavior on their part. With so many free on-line dating sites, people should really REALLY take their business elsewhere.

• Br
    Bravechinagirl Mar 02, 2011

I cant get onto my match .com account

• Ju
    June Eguchi Mar 02, 2011

I paid them last month on my debit card - was approved, now they say I am not registered.