Resolved Match.com — unauthorized billings
I was online checking my bank account and found there were two unauthorized charges of $34.99 made to my account- 1/19 today. I did not authorize these charges and when I called Match.com customer service number listed on my bank account, they said they could not help me and I had to send an email to [protected]@support.match.com because they could not see anything on my account. This is very poor service and I am very upset that I could not talk to anyone in person and get this resolved immediately. I have not be an active member for over 2 years.
I have placed a freeze on my bank account and canceled my card which has caused a great deal of inconvenience because now I have to wait 10 business days before I get a new card or have access to my account. I can't report match.com and these charges to my bank until tomorrow because it is a holiday. I have reported this incident to the Better Business Bureau. I am very angry about this. I am very concerned that my bank account and visa card have been compromised.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account
- Match.com - blocking practices
- Match.com - most paid male members are players
- Match.com - I have no current paid subscription for
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration