Match.comterminating my subscription with no just cause

S Sep 15, 2018

I was sucscribed to match.com for less than 48 hours when "access to my account has been blocked by match". I was to reach out to an email for more information which I did. The first email response said "I appreciate the time you've taken to contact Match. I am happy to look into this for you.

I've reviewed your account and based on the findings, I need to escalate your concern to a different department. I am emailing your inquiry now and someone should respond to you via email within 48 hours.

Thank you for your patience as we investigate this matter.

Warm regards,

Match Community Operations"

I then got an email that said

"Please know that due to our Terms of Use, your Match account has been terminated. Due to our privacy practices, we cannot disclose specifics about any Match account, including your own.

Our Privacy Policy can be viewed at the following link: http://www.match.com/registration/privacystatement.aspx

Our Terms of Use can be referenced at the following link: http://www.match.com/registration/membagr.aspx

Regards,

Josh B.
Match Community Operations"

I went through the complete terms and I did not breach anything!!! They will not give me any information and have basically stolen 70 dollars from me because I prepaid for 6 months. The fact they won't even tell me what I did is the shadiest part of all.