Massimo Duttileather jacket

M

I purchased a navy leather jacket in the Vienna store in july 2016..while I was in Paris this year I purchased a number of MD items and asked the sales staff about warranty of product.

I was directed to the online complaints and was requested to return the faulty item..( the colour of the navy is fragmenting from the leather sleeves) to the Vienna store..as I live in Australia this is untenable and I requested the mailing address of the Vienna store.

MD has offered a 2 year warranty on the jacket but have again asked me to attend the purchase store.

Surely they can be more helpful

Mark Kesper