Massage Envytheft/ poor service

I had my first session yesterday. I came from work so I had my jewellery on. I decided to leave my diamond drop earrings in my ears because that was the safest place to be. (no safes or secure place to leave you belongings) During my uncomfortable massage, (after MANY times expressing that it was hurting me the therapist explained he was sorry but it was necessary to push his elbow in my spine to release the muscles) After some time he asked me to turn over. He began to raise my neck and turn it from side to side. At one point he was pulling on my ears to release the muscles in my neck (yes-I was an idiot and allowed this to go on)
In any event, my 45 min massage ended and I was told to dress. I dressed and left the salon appalled at how I was feeling. (Like I was in a fight and got stabbed in the back) While driving home I then realized one earring was missing. I called them to let them know I WAS SURE it was in the building, and as you may already guessed...it was not found.
That earring that I am sure my "therapist" pocketed was the pair I wore on my wedding day. There is no amount of money that could replace it. I wanted to make others aware of what happened to me so that if you too unfortunately are bound to 12 months of poor service, at least you will leave your valuables home before arriving.

• Ka
    karenmarieb Aug 06, 2011

GOOGLE MASSAGE ENVY CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING NOW. INITIATOR OF THE CLASS ACTION SUIT IS A MEMBER OF THIS SITE. CONTACT EACH OTHER AND LETS GET OUR MONEY BACK.