Massage Envyscheduling

G Review updated:

I live in Colorado and I'm a member of Massage Envy. I have family in North Carolina and I scheduled a massage at the nearest location to their residence. The appointment was schedule via phone call. The representative I spoke with confirmed several times with me that the appointment was for Thursday 8/3/17 @ 2:00pm. On the day of my massage I sat aside time away from my family to make my appointment. When I arrive at Massage Envy in Hickory, NC, a woman (who wasn't too happy to greet me) said that she was the one who made the appointment and that it was for Thursday 8/10/17. I understand that mistakes happen. However, she didn't offer to make this situation right and let me walk out unsatisfied. If massage envy can't correct this mistake that they have made, I will be canceling my membership. This is no way to take care of your customers.

• B
      Aug 03, 2017

How was she supposed to "make it right?" If she had a client already coming in (you don't know that) then they wouldn't be able to accommodate you. You said it yourself, mistakes happen. Let it go and move on.