Massage Envy, Renton Landing, WAdishonesty, scam, bad customer service

"Tammy" and "Essence" seem to be in cahoots with each other giving customers the run around at this location. They charge your credit card and then one promises to take it off file while the other one then calls you back and says "we can't do that.." When I talked to Tammy to get the manager's name, she told me it was "Jackie" and that she was "out" and could return my call later today and possibly refund my credit card which I did NOT authorize them to charge. Then I get a call back from "Essence" who says "oh she'll be out all week" and I am a manager who can handle this (when 5 minutes earlier Tammy said Jackie was the only one who could handle it). Before I hung up "Essence" said "Oh, and you will not be getting a refund." This whole SCAM of locking you into a 12 month massage CONTRACT?? should be illegal and I will not stop until I get to corporate and have this location investigated. FRAUD!!!