Massage Envymultiple credit card submissions/charges

J

When buying a $100 Gift card I received an 'Oops' message that I had entered something wrong and to got back and correct wherever there was a red correction notice.
Not seeing this red notice anywhere, I reentered the info and again authorized payment. Again, the notice that payment is rejected due to some improper information. Again, I reentered all and click pay site.
The fourth time it seemed to go through although I received no acknowledgement.
Within minutes, VISA Capital One sent me a message asking if these 4 - $100 Gift Cards were legitimate expenditures.
I left a message at headquarters to the recorded only phone answering service - access to a live customer service person not available.
Joe Sisson
760.994.0644

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices