Massage Envy — I was discriminated against...
I've been unemployed from massage envy franchise for the past two months. The reason is is that I walked in after a minute and half and the person was not dressed and I did knock but she didn't hear me. However, I've been dealing with overwhelming anxiety and havent been able to think straight for the past year I was working for them because one of the employees has a confederacy tattoo. It's very troubling to see and in one other instance all the white employees at my work gathered in a huddle to say "what are we going to do about white culture" and we all had to sit in the break room and act mature while they blatantly got together. What I did was not right, but having anxiety might've caused me to do what I did because I was always competing against white supremacy. I didn't want to to be a bad person by telling on people, however, I'm just in such emotional pain because I've been out of a job and might become homeless and I need the chance to work at the biggest massage franchise but a different location.
I never told because I didn't think anything could be done about it. so I was also picked on and bullied for sharing different beliefs and everytime I said "i like working on guys too" they'd just light up and I didn't know how to handle any of the mean comments they made about me.
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices
- Massage Envy - harassment
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment
- Massage Envy - injury
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam
- Massage Envy - no response when requesting service
- Massage Envy - multiple credit card submissions/charges
- Massage Envy Shea Scottsdale AZ - online booking