Massage Envydisplaced rib

D

The day after my massage my back was really hurting. It got to the point where it hurt to breathe. I was screaming in excruciating pain until I could get tot he Dr. Turned out my masseuse displaced a rib. I was on 3 medication, Percocet, Flexural, and Napraxen. After a week it popped back in but by that time I had a fever and was coughing up blood. After yet another Drs. visit and X-ray it turns out I had pneumonia! From laying in bed for 4 days, not able to take a deep breath or cough, it went into my lungs. Now I need more medication, and I missed more work (8 days total). They will not reimburse me and the owner won't even call me back. My masseuse didn't come out after the massage to even try to sell me so I think he knew he did something because we all know that is when they do their pitch. Do not go here! Read all the complaints online, it is a disgusting company.

• Bi
    Binta Sep 05, 2018

There was a communication on time frame not once but twice talked very rude employers dont have to be rude and say regardless your not ruining my day such negative. lied and said she was the manager in the Walpole not happy please call me [protected]. Rachel a Ghazaleh

• Br
    Britniamber Aug 20, 2018

Tried to book appointment online website error stated all slots were filled but charged me anyway. Massage envy will not return calls/ emails. And refusing to provide a refund or services

Jac04 Aug 15, 2018

groped My breast, went far too deep inside of my thigh... grabbing labia majora at times while massaging . Exposed my entire buttocks while massaging it.

• He
    hermosoo Aug 15, 2018

i went to massage envy a few weeks ago and literally got the worst massage ive ever had the masseuse barely gave me a massage and even fell asleep while giving my massage. ive reached out to that manager of that location 3 times and never got a reply ive emailed and ive called this is literally terrible.