Mashreqsewa bill payment

H

Every month I am paying sewa bill from my current account of mashreq.
From last 2 months, march & april I noticed, mashrq is giving amount aed 10 more than the actual bill. I paid last time as I was not sure but this month again?
My bill is aed 629 & amount to paid is coming as aed 639.
Is the bank secretly start charging aed 10 to pay bills withount informing?
I will stop paying bills online then,

Regards
Hafsa naveed

• Mu
    Mustufa Hakim Jan 08, 2018

Does this AED 10 extra apply if we pay on SEWA counters by Cash?. Because paying by credit card again they are charging 2.5% extra.

• In
    Intikhab Alam Kharuri Jun 15, 2017

This is not by the Bank, but by SEWA itself. If you pay from any channel they'll charge AED, 10.00 on top of the billed amount as 'knowledge fees'. I too am disturbed over this as there was no any formal notice or info on this.