Marshalls — marshalls store in manhasset new york
On August 1, 2018 I had a 3:30 job interview at the Marshalls store in Manhasset. It was for a sales associate part time position. I left my full time job at 2:30 since the store is only about 15 minutes away. There were 2 lanes closed on the highway from a downed tree which got me to the store 10 minutes late. I let the sales associate know that I was late due to the traffic caused by a downed tree. She waited about 10 minutes then made a call. It was 3:50 when she got off the phone call and proceeded to tell me, in front of other customers that they would not interview me since I was late and she "scolded" me on how I should give myself more time to get to an interview.
I would like to let you know that I am a 56 year old Professional woman looking for a second job and I found it highly unprofessional, demeaning, and embarrassing to be scolded by your sales associate in front of others.
I hope others are not treated as badly as I was.
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshall's Department Store - store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - employee
- Marshalls - complaint
- [Resolved] Marshalls - bathing suit bottoms
- Marshall's - hostile, downright rude behavior 
- Marshalls - very unprofessional