[Resolved] Marshalls — bathing suit bottoms
I purchased a pair of bikini bottoms in teal/ blue today, Wednesday July 10th 2019. Upon trying them on there was still a sanitary strip on them of course. I came home and went to wash them prior to use, taking said strip off, finding some sort of liquid.. to be blunt it appears to be female discharge. I have a photo to show taken when I got home.
I have washed these and will keep them as they were the only pair there, however this should not happen Again to anyone, utterly disgusting.
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause
- Marshalls - check cashing systems
- Marshall's Department Store - store did not handle an upset person!
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation
- Marshalls - employee
- Marshalls - complaint
- Marshall's - hostile, downright rude behavior
- Marshalls - very unprofessional
- Marshalls - overpriced item