Marriott / Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotelthey never care about their staff

K

Hi! My name is Katherine and work in Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing hotel. And my email is kat.[protected]@icloud.com. These day I got sick and I was apply 2 weeks for recover and my manager forced me quit!!! And this is not the first time! Before this they used many ways wanna me quit! They let us owe hotel three days just because they want whatever staff want work or off! And when I work over 8 hours they still want me continue night shift! I love Marriott but they made me disappointed very much! Then I will never work for Marriott!