Marlo Furnitureterrible service

Z

I ordered a sofa sleeper in September, the first delivery was made and the dust covers were ripped. They attempted a 2nd delivery and they delivered the same exact furniture! They said I would have to call them and request a quality control inspection, which i did. They came out a 3rd time and the same issue! No one even bothered to look at the furniture. They said they could send someone out the replace the covers. I told them absolutely not because I no longer have confidence in their service. They said i would have to go to the store and request a refund. I went to the store and spoke with the store manager. They assured me that they will inspect it before they deliver it a 4th time!..What has happened to customer service in this country? I agreed to allow them to make a 4th attempt...stay tuned...