Marlboromarlboro midnight menthols

J

To who this may concern:
Hello I am 29yo tosha, I have been smoking marlboro smooth shorts since they first came out in which will always be my #1 type of cigarettes, but as of last summer when I seen marlboro midnight's on the shelf I thought i'd try those (I am the type to try anything that's new) well upon buying them everything was good, I loved them, but, the past few months every gas station (I've gone to over 3dozen) here in missouri every pack i'd buy were ungodly stail!!! I've talked to management at the gas stations and even waited for the shipment to unload before buying them but still i've got the same result!!! Sometimes the smooths are the same way! Can you please explain why this is? Would you please fix this problem? I really enjoy your new flavors & brand! I do not want to change please!!! Thank you!
Sincerely,