Marlboromarlboro menthol black cigarettes

I purchased a pack of Marlboro menthol black at a gas station in Bristol Virginia on April 24th at 805pm. Of course I pack my cigarettes an got one out to smoke posted a taste different but didn't think nothing.Thought maybe it was just a stale pack.Anyways I was just below the store playing bingo with my mother. I noticed when I got home that I had Marlboro smooth in A Marlboro menthol black pack.No wonder it tasted different . Anyways this is rare an I love Marlboro.But I think I deserve something for me spending money on cigarettes for them to be packaged wrong.Thanks Marlboro I love your cigs but this time it's a big mess up.😉

marlboro menthol black cigarettes