MarlboroMarlboro black menthol 100

S Jan 28, 2019 Review updated:

I purchased a pack of black menthol 100s. They were incorrectly packaged with cigarettes with green writing and two gold rings on the filter. I tried one just to see if the style/look of them was just changed, but they did not taste the same-they were not menthol. I am extremely upset that they cost over $8.00/ pack and I cannot smoke these. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com. I have also included my home address. Thank you.

• A
      Jan 28, 2019

I had the same issue 2 days ago. I called marlboro and they said they are correct! No they are not!!

• A
      Jan 28, 2019

If you contact marlboro they will reimburse you for the pack, i'm not sure if they are fake or what but they tasted horrible!

• B
      Jan 30, 2019

I’ve had the same issue and I went back to the gas station where I bought them and they were complete dicks about it 😩😩 I just want my regular Marlboro menthol cigs back 😩😩😩

• C
      Apr 24, 2019

Same issue here ! Had my boyfriend complain and they tried telling him there is nothing wrong with them . What I think is some idiot or a computer messed up and instead of admitting they messed up and take all the ciggs of shelfs and lose money there gonna ignore everyone and pretend nothing is going on until there all gone and ciggs are back to normal smh but this has been going on since bout January or before ? And it's now end of april and there still going around...so how big of a mess did they really make...smh