Marlboromarlboro beyond red

Good Day

I bought 2 packets of molboro beyond red at the local OK mart on the 20th June 2017. This is a brand that I smoke. When I opened the first packet I discovered that 2 of the cigarettes never had the ball to pop and I thought I popped it already. I smoked the cigarette only to discover that it tastes like a normal cigarette. When I opened the second packet and got to the 10th cigarette the same thing happened to me where no menthol ball was in the cigarette.

I would like to have a refund on those cigarettes.

My details are as follows:
Name: Clayton Peters
Email Address: [protected]@gmail.com
Contact Number: +[protected]

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards