[Resolved] Maple Call Inc. — unknown company billing
On january 31, 2019 I received a bill from a strange company: maple call inc. For long distance calls. I have been a client of necc telecom for a number of years. I have always received email notifications about the due bill. Recently there was none so in the beginning of january (probably) I checked on line (it was still possible) and had $0.00 balance. Then an invoice from a company that doesn't have a website/ address. There was no notice from the necc, no letter from that maple call inc. As other customers of necc, I couldn't get through the long lineup when calling their customer service. Today there is a message "calling is temporarily unavailable". I am not going to pay for "other fees" that I have never agreed to; there were no other charges with necc. The invoice date is jan. 9 and I just got it : jan. 31. Due date: feb. 2! What kind of a company does this? I will be writing to that po box address to immediately close my account, however, I do not want to pay for extra charges and any late fees.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Maple Call Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill
- Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance call services
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - overcharges
- Maple Call - fake bill, form the company, that i've never been working with (the company does not exist)
- Maple Call - long distance provider
- Maple Call - Overbilled invoice
- Maple Call - long distance call