Mango Airlines / FlyMango — cancelled flights
I booked flights online on Thursday the 25th. Had to call customer service center to confirm my bookings. I eventually got through and spoke to Thembisa and another agent whereby both of them confirmed my booking as the two of them sent me Tax Invoices for my return flight.
Yesterday when I got to OR Tambo International I was told that my booking has been cancelled. Crystal, also sent me an email on Thursday stating I should confirm my flights by 17:00 and I confirmed 17:15 with the two call center agents and still my flights were cancelled.
I asked the GSA at OR Rambo about my money that was deducted and he said that I will get it back. I'm still waiting for my money until now as I have to fly back from CPT to JHB this coming weekend.
I would say that the service is utmost unprofessional, and very inconsiderate staff as to not giving me a courtesy call informing me my bookings have been cancelled, this after I forwarded all emails to Crystal last week already (Friday)
Not happy with the service I received at all.
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - luggage tampered with
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all