Having problems with ManasHosting?

ManasHosting reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 15, 2009. The latest review do they exist was posted on Nov 20, 2017. The latest complaint Very fraud & cheating company was resolved on Jun 03, 2014. ManasHosting has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 14 reviews. ManasHosting has resolved 8 complaints.

ManasHosting Customer Service Contacts

26-27, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Level 10, Raheja Towers, Bengaluru
Karnataka
India - 560001

ManasHosting Complaints & Reviews

ManasHosting — do they exist

My domain is stuck with these [censor]. Otherwise too; they were a zaatoo company as I have experienced...

Manashosting bangaloreManashosting Web Hosting uptime package

I purchased manashosting hosting package . but service is so bad they don't inform you and your site will be offline . they will change server and will not mail for the same . no back ups everything is surprise . only they will give you good sales talk. please don't go for manas hosting company. Better go for some other .. ther prices are cheap but there services also cheap. they don't support at all. at moment you will feel like better you paid more and gone for better hosting company

• Am
      amaryad Jul 28, 2016

ManasHostingCheating Company

Big scam company. Dont get traped with them. NEVER GO WITH manashosting. Cheating, Fraud Company. They will block your domain name,
    Below are ticket and its details.how they reply

----------------------------------Request 5------------------------------Dear Sir, As per your request as its an technical issue kindly be in touch with them your issue will be resolved.----------------------------------Request 4------------------------------Dear Sir, Thanks for Contacting Billing Support.We request you to kindly cooperatewith us as your work is under process and needful will be done at the earliest.----------------------------------Request 3------------------------------Dear Sir, As per call conversation regarding tech issue kindly contact billing team.While replying to the ticket kindly make the ticket status as "OPEN".----------------------------------Request 2------------------------------Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Technical Support.Please update the valid billing portal numbers .if you are not aware of that please contact billing department.----------------------------------Request 1------------------------------Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Technical Support.Please update the ticket with your control panel details with URL and domain name, so that we can assist you in a better.

Manas HostingVery fraud & cheating company

Hello everyone Manashosting Web Hosting company is very very
      fraud & cheating company Don't buy any package from the Manashosting. Worst
      Customer Support, Billing Support & Tech Support, I purchased
      Multi-Platform Reseller Package (14/07/2012 - 13/07/2015) + 1 year hosting free
      (Unlimited Web space & Domains) 4 year package before 2 years passed they blocked
      my Hosting Control Panel harassing me Saying that they need my id & address
      proofs. After I provided all documents they demanded for Rs.5000 Extra for
      migration & get Platinum-Reseller package. Even I was surprised from their
      demand but I had not any option. I paid Rs. 5618 again on 21/12/2013. &
      after 3 month from paying they again blocked my Hosting Control Panel. They
      again called me for money. Many more unwanted due invoice sent from
      manashosting. This time they told me that I have used some big files in my
      website & there are some charges of that. What a rubbish thing is that.

Manashosting is not a Web (services) Hosting fraud company money collection company and cheat

All my amount Rs.20000+5618 Total= Rs. 25618 gone waste

Please don't do mistake of purchasing any hosting from manas hosting

If any body wants to verify, he may contact me any time. I have all proofs of payment & their cheater service.

My name is M.Sharvanan, Salem, Tamilnadu. India +[protected]

• Am
          Amar Yadav Aug 10, 2016

I m agree with you I am also experience same thing of Manas hosting

Manas HostingZero post sales support

I just want to give ticket script for you all to see. This ticket is opened post my webserver hosted with them is down for two weeks and I was not getting any support from Tech team.

Posted on: 10 October 2013 11:35 PM

PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE DEPARTMENT ON THIS TICKET. I AM CREATING IT SPECIFICALLY FOR BILLING DEPARTMENT!!

I HAVE A TICKET LLN184-34921 With Technical Team, no responses to me on the ticket. When I call, I either get rude responses OR false timelines.

As I have not been getting any support, I am fed up with the way my issue is handled and want to cancel my hosting service, I need a settlement immediately. Let me know the procedure.

I hope at least I get some response on this ticket. Any questions call me <my cell number>

Billing Team 8
        Posted on: 11 October 2013 12:41 AM

Thanks for Contacting Billing Support.We request you to kindly cooperate
        with us as your work is under process and needful will be done at the earliest.

While reply make the ticket in "open status"

Survey:-
        Please take two minutes to provide feedback on your support experience. We value your opinion and use your feedback to improve our services.

Posted on: 12 October 2013 06:02 AM

I want to cooperate, but every day I am losing money . Just on my cellphone bill I paid in excess of 400 INR this month, DAILY calling tech team to get updates as my tickets do not get any updates.
        I can not really work with this unreliable system and more importantly unresponsive and rude support staff. I just want my money back OR I want someone senior in the company at CEO level to send me a letter indicating why should I continue with this hosting company, how is he/she going to make sure the issue won't happen again and I get the 99.9% uptime I paid for and how do I get compensated for my losses.

Posted on: 12 October 2013 07:20 AM

Thanks for Contacting Billing Support.We request you to kindly cooperate
        with us as your work is under process and needful will be done at the earliest.

Posted on: 12 October 2013 10:50 PM

Why is this ticket is kept in HOLD status? I need an answer ASAP.

Billing Team 10
        Posted on: 13 October 2013 12:09 AM

Dear sir,

As per your request our technical team is working on your issue kindly co-operate definitely you will receive an update.

Posted on: 15 October 2013 03:26 AM

I just need the way to get my money back. As noted I am getting zero support and my site is now down for more than 2 weeks. Just send me process for account closure. I don't need anything else and do not close or hold this ticket.

Posted on: 15 October 2013 03:26 AM

Posted on: 15 October 2013 07:38 AM

Dear Sir,

As per your hosting issue kindly change the domain name server details

Posted on: 15 October 2013 08:37 AM

I don't want to make any name server changes and re-setup. Just need my settlement. Your solutions do not work for my needs.

Posted on: 15 October 2013 11:46 PM

Per phone conversation, I am supposed to get an ETA today. If there is no ETA or the ETA is breached, I was committed to get my money back. I paid 1, 11, 600 INR for my hosting, which has been totally worthless for me. On top I had to spend days together of my time to customize to my needs and with server going down I am losing my time as well as customer information.

Billing Team4
        Posted on: 15 October 2013 11:58 PM

Dear Sir,

We are giving you the new server only, so please use the new VPS server and give us the confirmation too on the new server.

Posted on: 16 October 2013 12:18 AM

What are he new server details? Also
        1. What happens to the data that I had on old server
        2. I had an SSL certificate associated with OLD Server, what happens to that?

Posted on: 17 October 2013 07:00 AM

Any update please?

Posted on: 17 October 2013 11:16 PM

Dear Sir,

As per call conversation your new server details update in ticket .

Posted on: 17 October 2013 11:24 PM

Per the phone conversation this morning.. I am providing confirmartion to provide me a new server. Here are the points I discussed.
        1. I get a new VPS Server (Premier package) - 4 GB RAM + 50 GB Hard disk + Unlimited Bandwidth for 5 years i.e., till Sep 2018. I should get extra one month considering the three weeks of hosting I lost.
        2. Thawte 128 bit SSL certificate tied to my domain www.indiamf.net for 2 years till Apr 2015.
        3. Static IP Address 74.127.7.30
        3. When the old server comes back up I need access to the server for at least a day to complete delta data migration to recover my last day of customer transaction details.
        4. Let me know the new name server configuration, admin user and password details.

Posted on: 17 October 2013 11:47 PM

Some more details on Server:
        It was actually 4GB RAM + 100 GB Hard Disk. Windows 2008 Server with IIS 7.

Posted on: 18 October 2013 03:35 PM

It is really tiring and frustrating. Can I get some response and ETA OR is there some thing I need to do. If you can not do anything at least tell me how to settle. PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

Posted on: 19 October 2013 05:52 AM

I am supposed to get server details 4 days back, then 3 days, then two days, yesterday and today i.e., whenever I call... still waiting another wasted day. I specifically asked the agent this morning if I would get my server details today, as I was going to cancel all my other commitments. I got an affirmative. Feeling painfully bad about the decision I have taken to go with manashosting.
        Please show some commitment and respect to your customer's time and money. If you can not do that, just give me my money back and let me take care of my business somewhere else. Absolutely pathetic customer experience to say the least. As a feedback I would have given less than a single star if there is something like it.

Posted on: 19 October 2013 06:30 AM

Per the phone conversation I had with someone in billing support at 6:05 PM IST, by Monday I should either have my problem solved OR get a new Server or get my money back. As part of that commitment that agent was supposed t update the ticket immediately with that commitment after 20 minutes, I already see that commitment is forgotten. I will patiently wait till Monday as I have nothing better to do as my server is down.

Billing Team4
        Posted on: 20 October 2013 10:06 PM

Dear Sir,

You will be getting your vps logins by EOD.

Posted on: 21 October 2013 04:23 PM

Looks like you can not give me a server even after getting a daily false promises for a week now.

As per commitment can I get my money back at least?

Billing Team 13
        Posted on: 21 October 2013 11:09 PM

Dear sir,

As per your request your requested server is created, we are testing now, you get loging details asap kindly co-operate us.

Posted on: 23 October 2013 12:50 AM

Has been 9 days since I was promised server. How many more days do I have to go through this ritual? I think giving my money back makes life easy for both.

Billing Team 10
        Posted on: 23 October 2013 10:37 PM

Dear sir,

As per your request as we are working on your issue you will receive your new servers logins with in 24 hours.

Posted on: 24 October 2013 12:21 AM

This is from 20th October, by your team in this ticket
        =================
        Posted on: 20 October 2013 10:06 PM

Dear Sir,

You will be getting your vps logins by EOD.

=======================

Today is October 24th and you still need 24 hrs to provide me login details!!!

Stop making false statements. Let's just get with the process of money refund. I don't want to take this non-sense any more.

BTW.. do not close the ticket when there is NO SOLUTION.

RESOLVED

Posting here helped I guess.. got a calls from Manas Hosting Sales and Server people in a matter of 3 days and got a new Server finally!!!

MANASHOSTING.COMBIGGEST FRAUD COMPANY SO FAR

Dear sir
          i happen to take web hosting space from company called manashosting.com loacted in rajaji nagar banaglore for which i made payment through visa credit card number 8769 though standard chartered bank after having long discussion with their manager ms sharda raj thats what she told me her name when i asked her she told me my cpanel details will be sent to me with in fifteen minutes after they receive payment which was made to them through credit card and when i did not get any feed back from their side i asked i am not keen to have their services and want my money to be refunded i had send them 3 emails and finally i got a call from their activation team member who when i asked her name told me she is deepti i told her as well and requested her as am not satisfied with their response and seeking my amount to be refunded i happen to call banaglore police dcp and cyber crime cell as well they told me to lodge complaint in delhi, as a precaution mail has been send to cp delhi
          toady as well i had called their toll free number and spoken to vikas from mamashosting .com and had chated as well on their site for support, i am sending these emails after geting email through google search i am sure will get redresaal
          details are as follows Order Number: 945571_[protected]

mobile [protected]

AnoopKumar Sep 13, 2013

Hello Rajiv Agnihotri
              Greeting From Go4Hosting!
              I would like to introduce our company (Go4Hosting Data Center) that has been in business (VPS, Dedicated Server) for the past 11 year. We are a TIER 3 Data Center based at Delhi/Jaipur. Kindly find attached our Company profile & IDC details.

Please feel free in touch with us about any business related requirements.

With Best Regards,

Anoop Kumar
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Go4Hosting Data Centre (Cyber Futuristics India Private Limited) | India | Executive – Online Business Unit
              Phone : +[protected] | Fax: +[protected].7766 | Mobile: +91-[protected] | US Toll Free [protected]
              Email: [email protected] | URL: www.go4hosting.com | Address: SDF Block G-13/14, Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ) Noida Phase II, Noida Dadri Road, Noida -201 305

• Ra
              rajiv Agni Jun 08, 2013

Dear sir

after geting email through google search i am sure will get redresaal
              details are as follows Order Number: 945571_[protected]
              Invoice #MHBC2010-316926

Regards

Rajiv Agnihotri
              Email:[email protected]
              mobile [protected]

ManasHostingwebsite closede closed

My Website : www.echo.net.in
            I renewed my domain with web space on 25 March 2011 and deposited Rs 6650/- To manashosting Bangalore.
            Few days back, hosting company informed over usage of data, Which I have not done and claimed Rs 1000/- penalty.
            And closed my website.

When I asked refund of money, company did not answer.

website closede closed

• Pa
                pavan sengar Mar 30, 2013

Hello Friends,

I am Pavan from Noida.

Manashosting.com company is blackmail our user. I am one of them. I register domain + hosting then he does not provide me domain control after some month he want to more amount to release the domain control panel.

Thanks

Pavan Sengar

[email protected]

Manas Hosting — Fraud Company

This company is totally fraud in hosting channel, their technical team is egoistic and knowledge less, and...

ManasHostingalways cheat from manashosting

iam suresh here,
              i taken the domain and web service hosting from manashosting,
              i was paid 2 years. i have the right to use up to august 2011.
              but this hosting service always misusing the web site..
              last year they was posted some advertisements in my site www.v2urs.com
              now
              my site moving to another site..
              mail.v2urs.com
              and
              v2urs.com/index.html
              pages will be move to another site..
              in this issue, i was argued with technical department..
              and both [ myself and technical ] was discussed rude and abuse words..
              for this reason
              right now they stops my website and asking 5000/- with apology letter..
              for this i need your help
              how can i move to cyber crime office..
              how can inform to public, so i need media help
              regards
              suresh

=====================
              Office Timings 10am to 6pm.
              ====================

To
                  The banglore office,
                  thanks for call,
                  i got the call [protected]
                  i given clear details to madam smitha
                  whats the bad service got from manas hosting, ,
                  she given assurance for good service, ,
                  so we stops the legal and cyber crime process.
                  than we will wait up to monday[ 7-02-11]
                  so kindly do the fast service and release the site
                  www.v2urs.com..
                  after 11am on 7-02-11
                  we will publish this news in all news papers, we will reach to your office with TV channels.
                  already we given information to all tv channels.
                  so do fast and release the site
                  regards
                  suresh
                  [protected]
                  note:- already we was droped 25 domains from manas hosting..
                  than we will drop balance 2 domains also.
                  so we need clear domain control pannel also

• V2
                  v2urs-suresh Feb 01, 2011

one more

Comments

Manashosting Hosting ServicesBloody Cheater ###in ### Hole

Hi I have bought a reseller package from manashosting when i bought one of sales executive his name is raj he promised me for best services and if any technical problem resolved in 24 hrs, but guys please please be careful they are cheaters they have lots of complains i have 4 ticket id 25 days old not resolved yet, when i call technical they told me it will be resolved with in 24 hrs but i am still waiting for resolution, in technical they all are ###in ### hole his MD AMAN (managing Director of manashosting) i have tryied to approach him also but he is also a big ### if you have any problem and not resolved yet just go to MR AMAN MD OF MANASHOSTIING and ### his mother and forget your money aman he is a big mother ###er, they have some staff u can ### them too NAME - NEETA, ASHISH, JACOB, VIKRAM, if you love ###in then buy any hosting package from manashosting i am satisfied to ### all them they are professional in ###ing
                ENJOY GUYS BUY A HOSTING PACKAGE FROM MANASHOSTING & ### AS MUCH U WANT CHEERS !!!
                My Ticket ID is - CCT-857419, ILX-126967, ZPV-117284, IEC-156476

Manashosting bangaloreNot bad

I've been using Manashosting for a while and at first it look not that good. But will speaking with tech support we solve a lot of problem. I even suggest modification they do to there solution. I think they are very good and they monitor performance closely. I have open a few ticket and all of them as been solve on the same day. I think Manashosting could and souled be rate much better of what it is actually. I'm using a lot of park domain in my hosting solution and all my client are happy with the good performance and bandwidth. For me it's a very good solution.

Manas Hosting — Cheated

I had registered a domain name and web space and paid 2000+ almost a year back. I paid by credit card. But...

Manas Hostingmy sites hacked by manashosting

iam suresh here..
                    from v2urs solution
                    why your company hacked my sites..
                    why your company posted advertisements in my sites?
                    why your company stops my v2urs.com FTP also..
                    check all attachments for your company cheating proof..
                    with your advertisements..
                    my website traffic will be down
                    we earning with google adsense and some advertisements..
                    with your company cheating we getting loss..
                    for this we expecting yours company explanation
                    even i was discussed with
                    mr.rahul, mr. adithya, ,
                    MR.VISHAL
                    SO WE NEED REPLY WITH IN 24 HOURS..
                    OR ELSE WE READY TO MAINTAIN LEGALLY
                    REGARDS
                    SURESH

my sites hacked by manashosting

ManasHostingNot giving the web hosting service to customer after taking the required fees of Rs. 2500/- for three years

I have purchased a package for hosting my web site from the window based server of MANASHOSTING by paying Rs. 2500/- as a three years subscription charges for my web site www.indianequitytechnicalcalls.com on 08/08/2009 the company's billing team created my account and done registration of my web site and handed over the control panel by sending a mail I have logged into the account and changed the password surprisingly I have noted that I cannot create an FTP account which is must to transfer files. There was some error displaying there I have spoke with many technical support team member same day on their messenger but no one of them was able to help me. Then one of them suggested me to submit a ticket to tech team regarding the control panel problem. There after I raised tickets which are as under

Ticket ID: BZW-284355 Department: Tech Support team
                      Created On: 08 Aug 2009 06:31 PM Last Update: 09 Aug 2009 04:17 PM
                      Posted On: 09 Aug 2009 04:17 PM
                      Please check that wea are working helm control panel issue it will take minimum 24 hour please kindly cooperate with us.
                      Don't reply by mail.You can check the status of or reply to this Ticket online at: http://www.manashosting.co.in/help/index.php?

Please call us at 080-[protected] or come on chat : http://www.manashosting.com/chat.html (Technical Team 1 ) for instant solution.

Posted On: 08 Aug 2009 06:31 PM
                      Tech Team2:
                      there is some control panel issue, so u have to raise a ticket regarding this

As per the above conversation please take this matter on high priority as I cannot host my web site

BZW-284355 ticket has been closed without solving the problem

Ticket ID: LJK-248583 Department: Tech Support team
                      Created On: 10 Aug 2009 01:34 PM Last Update: 11 Aug 2009 09:33 PM
                      Posted On: 11 Aug 2009 09:33 PM

Posted On: 10 Aug 2009 01:34 PM
                      BZW-284355 ticket has been closed without solving the problem. How you can close the ticket without solving the problem. Since creation of my account i have not been able to use it and you are closing the ticket

Ticket ID: LNA-907013 Department: Tech Support team
                      Created On: 10 Aug 2009 03:50 PM Last Update: 11 Aug 2009 09:34 PM
                      Posted On: 11 Aug 2009 09:34 PM

Billing-Team
                      Posted On: 11 Aug 2009 02:10 PM
                      Dear sir,

As per your issue we are forwarding your ticket to our technical team so they will have a look on that and
                      get back to you soon, Please have patience till that time.

Posted On: 10 Aug 2009 07:29 PM
                      My requirement is that I am not able to launch my web site due to insufficient facility offered to me and your technical team is not provided any solution since saturday I have raised four tickets for it on technical team but it seem that no body is taking care of my problem. No time limit has been given to me as a resolution to my problem and I know it's not a very critical issue that can't be solved with in 48 hrs. Your technical team is closing the ticket without providing a proper solution to my problem. If you are unable to solve my problem then refund my money immediately I may take this matter to consumer forum. You should not spoil the image of the company by doing such act. You have to offer the complete facility to the user. I am not able to generate the FTP account without which I can't host the web site and that's everybody is aware of but your technical experts are either very busy or they have an excessive work load in both the case it doesn't be a matter for me as consumer I require the complete facility to work now you have to investigate with your technical team and don't write to me for further clarification by doing this you simply wasting my precious time and delaying the things further. Come out with a solution immediately. Give me a complete facility or refund my money completely
                      billstaff569822
                      Posted On: 10 Aug 2009 06:27 PM
                      Dear Sir,

As per the below details we are unable to get your exact requirement so we request to you please clarifyus more with complete details so that we can able to do the needful.

Kindly revert for further clarification.

Posted On: 10 Aug 2009 03:50 PM
                      I have raised three tickets since Saturday but my problem is unsolved the set up which you have to provide at the start has not been completed yet and your people has handed over it to the user despite knowing the fact that it is useless for the user. Why I must not get the total refund of my amount immediately? Your people closing the tickets raised without doing actual work on it is it the efficient way to handle the problem?

Ticket ID: DNW-291283 Department: Billing team
                      Status: Awaiting for your Respond Priority: Critical
                      Created On: 13 Aug 2009 11:42 PM Last Update: 14 Aug 2009 10:48 AM
                      billstaff569822
                      Posted On: 14 Aug 2009 10:48 AM
                      Dear sir,

Please let us know which type of technical support you want, please get back to us with your exact requirement so we will check and do the needful.

Posted On: 13 Aug 2009 11:42 PM
                      Once again I am appealing to you for the full refund of my money as you have not delivered any service since the creation of my account. Your tech team is not able to provide me a required or say essential platform till now and no serious efforts has been shown by any of you in resolving the issue. In fact I now believe that your intentions to offer me the service is not visible at any level and you have charged me 2500/- without giving me the required service which is illegal and a malpractice being followed by your company. Why don't you refund my full amount or you want me to take a legal action against your company. This pain and ignorance of my repeated complaints is a severe crime in view of consumer grievance and you better feel the liability towards this issue

Ticket ID: BZW-284355 Department: Tech Support team

CONTROL PANEL DETAILS WERE MANY TIMES GIVEN TO TECH SUPPORT TEAM
                      [protected]@yahoo.com
                      indianeq
                      pn10315b

You must realize the concern of the customer about what should be done first and what has to be done next. FTP account generation and control panel issues are very vital for the user but I have for the second time noticed this you hand over the control panel to the end user without properly creating the facility and later on force the user to raise the tickets and face the trouble. Although I also feel that the quality of your service has improved a little bit but the basic things are missing and no work in that direction has started yet. I again repeat my statement control panel and other structural issues must be completed first and then it has to be handed over to the end user this is a basic mistake you are committing again and again the sql data base is also missing you should provide all you promise to the customer then ask the customer to positively respond in your favor without which you even cannot think of it
                      Posted On: 09 Aug 2009 04:15 PM
                      Please provide the control panel details so that we can check it.

Posted On: 09 Aug 2009 10:46 AM
                      Since this issue must be sorted out before the system is handed over to the end user you need to take up this matter on high priority for that I am raising the second ticket

Ticket ID: MKC-277350 Department: Tech Support team
                      Created On: 15 Aug 2009 12:10 PM Last Update: 15 Aug 2009 12:10 PM

Posted On: 15 Aug 2009 12:10 PM
                      I am raising tickets for the above problem since last saturday infact this could not be a problem for which i need to raise a ticket but it's very unfortunate that your tech team is not paying any attention towards my complaints. It's really very frustrating to see that the company is not paying attention to the customer's basic requirement and not ready to offer the service for which it's charging the customer

TICKETS WERE CLOSED DESPITE THE PROBLEM PERSIST

Ticket ID: IIJ-118123 Department: Tech Support team
                      Created On: 13 Aug 2009 11:47 PM Last Update: 13 Aug 2009 11:47 PM

Posted On: 13 Aug 2009 11:47 PM
                      This is severe offense being made by you without solving the problem you are closing the tickets and even misguiding the consumer by giving him a fake solution which is not existing at all. In respond to my raised tickets for not generated a FTP account you wrote and gave me a detail of some FTP account but this page is not displayed at all while logging in through helm control panel and you were aware of this still you suggested a fake solution to my problem and closed the tickets raised earlier. This is highly irresponsible

Ticket ID: IYP-907290 Department: Tech Support team
                      Created On: 13 Aug 2009 11:35 PM Last Update: 13 Aug 2009 11:35 PM

Posted On: 13 Aug 2009 11:35 PM
                      This is ridiculous almost a week's time is going to be completed now and still your tech team is not able to generate an FTP account and solve my control panel problem. Don't make false promises to customer. Your service is totally a failure for me. This is the worst experience of my life. I had an account with you in the past at that time also I suffered a lot of problems but this time it is the extremeness of failure of service as you took the money and didn't give the service to the customer. This will have a very significant impact on your future business as people are very wise to spot your malpractice

Ticket ID: UOR-202620 Department: Tech Support team
                      Created On: 12 Aug 2009 03:37 PM Last Update: 12 Aug 2009 03:37 PM

Posted On: 12 Aug 2009 03:37 PM
                      Once again you are not doing the work and closing the tickets I am no able to log in to my FTP account space. This is ridiculous the service quality of manashosting is worst

Company is not showing any effort in listening to the consumer complaint and repeatedly asking for the details which are already furnished to them thus testing the patience of the consumer. Company is not providing the things which they have to at the start and troubles the consumer later on asking them to raise a ticket for the issue which they have to provide at the start it is not a favor I am asking them to do. This cool response gives me the feeling how the consumers are at the mercy of the service provider once they make the payment the company not willing to refund their payment, even not willing to offer them the service for which they are charging, and even very less bothered to respond to customer's problem. Is there any way out?

• Ni
                          nidhin T T Jan 07, 2014

domain name is envcreations.com
                          I can't login to my control panel and the page is not displayed, when ever we try to get the login page we found the massage server not found .