Manas HostingFraud Company

This company is totally fraud in hosting channel, their technical team is egoistic and knowledge less, and billing team is the worst billing team if you want to try any company go for BLUE HOSTING thats a very good company in hosting their price are high but great company don't trapped in with Manas Hosting like companies go for other companies, Manas hosting shouts we have this service and that service but staff is totally worst and non professional and uneducated, They teach us how to chat and use language in the chatting instead of solving problems, Very funny, Such a STUPID MANAS HOSTING COMPANY . NEVER GO WITH THIS COMPANY AND SAVE YOURSELF FROM THIS COMPANY .

• Su
    sureshnaidu Jun 10, 2015

I was very satisfied with Manashosting.

Support: So far, I have not seen such a great customer support. People on live support were very helpful even though I'm a beginner, and they gave me basic advice on what I should accomplish even when I decided to change host (reasons later).Uptime and speed: I did not notice any issue with this aspect of hosting. My website isn't a behemoth, Hough, so I can't testify so much on that part. Value: As a renewing customer, I was a bit disappointed by the price they offered me for a 3 years hosting. I was seeing better offers elsewhere so I decided to leave. The customer support did try to find a way to keep me, but it was not enough.

• Su
    sureshbaburao Jun 09, 2015

Manashosting is a good company where they will support us in any time. What ever the problem may be they request us and solve the problem very soon. Its one the good hosting company giving us the good support and friendly customer services. There service are fast and good.. We are proud to be the customers of manashosting company as mainly its an Indian company and its services All my friends are the customers of manas hosting and even they are not facing any problem.. Even all my friends are happy with a domain in manashosting as giving good support with less price. May suggestion is that you can go for manashosting.. Manas hosting is helping all the people to host the website by its less price. All the best to manashosting to improve more and to give good services And finally, their will be no second taught of going to other hosting prefer manas hosting and go for manashosting.

• Sr
    sreelathanaidu Jun 08, 2015

There are many web hosting companies providing many different packages. I heard about Manashosting which is providing good packages at reasonable cost. I thought of trying these manas hosting services. Recently I have taken a small package that is 25 MB package. In this package I got 25 MB web space and 50 GB bandwidth per month. This is a good package I experienced. Simply the best support and service you can find from a hosting company. Better up time. Not only do they offer great packages, your account is set up very quickly, cheap, reliable, many features. This is great company for hosting. You won't find better offer anywhere else. Now my site is working fine. I am planning to take another good package from them which is suitable to my requirements.

• Si
    sivashankar May 29, 2015

There are many web hosting companies providing many different packages.
    I heard about Manashosting which is providing good packages at reasonable cost.
    I thought of trying this manashosting services. Recently I have taken a small package that is 25 MB package. In this package I got 25 MB web space and 50 GB bandwidth per month. This is a good package I experienced. Simply the best support and service you can find from a hosting company. Better uptime. Not only do they offer great packages, your account is set up very quickly, cheap, reliable, many features. This is great company for hosting. You won't find better offer anywhere else. Now my site is working fine. I am planning to take another good package from them which is suitable to my requirements.

manoharnaidu May 21, 2015

If you want super service, at a very affordable price, then Manas hosting is the Best!
    Manashosting has excellent service and the best up time! I am very satisfied with their hosting. Customer support is excellent, They either give you a call back or you can fill out a problem ticket online. Response time is excellent and replies are polite and helpful. I had some early issues that were quickly and professionally resolved. For me, the two most important things are connection speed and price and this company delivers both. I am a very happy with their level of service. I selected them because of price and flexibility, I suggest this to everyone.

• Si
    sivashanaker May 20, 2015

I have been using hosting services for many months now. Have been really content
    with the services. My Website has been working well. Have been able to sort out any
    queries contacting their support team. All in all, the web hosting was worth the money.
    Hope they continue to serve well. Manas hosting is one of best service provider.
    For my new business I have taken my domain name registration services from Manas hosting
    in at cheap price.The new domain package I would recommend Manas hosting in to
    everyone for very good customer support.

• Na
    narashima May 11, 2015

I want share my experience in the filed of hosting.
    Hosting is a big thing to opt if you whant to go for big and good running business.
    I have 7 domains hosting in deffrent hosting companies. None of them have satisfide me well.
    Some hosting company will have some or the other problems.
    Then i got a company called manashosting where i hosted my
    one domain. i got a very good service. to sort out my problem
    i took one hour then also with out any interference they helped me in tackling the problem.
    That's really very good service.They are technically so good and sound.
    Then finally i transfered my all the 7 domains to manas hosting.

• Ha
    Harshvardhan Vyas Dec 15, 2013

I DO HAVE WORST EXPERIENCES WITH MANAS THAT I HAVE TO USE

ZAPIZ .25 TABLET FOR SOUND SLEEP AND
    XET -CR 12.5 TABLET FOR ANXIETY DISORDER

AFTER GETTING REPLY OF EVERY TICKET WHETHER IT IS TO BILLING TEAM OR TECHNICAL TEAM.

HARSH VYAS
    [protected]

• De
    dew techy Jul 22, 2012

i would like to add on this updates that manashosting is just working through bpo comapnies they donot have their own staff these bpo companies are handling their sales billing and technical part these guys donot know where manashosting office is located
    moreover what manashosting people are planning to cheat indians more is they have shown their new office in usa and telling that for cancellation or refunds or any other complaints please courier all post to their USA address means if you are residing in india you have to bear this cost also if you became their client and want your money back or have some other issues

either you will think of the courier cost or of the money you will get in refund you will forget your moneyand stop thinking about your money
    they will not be responding through bangalore address
    they closed down their office at ub city and saying shifted to WTC

these people are full cheat not professionals want to make money that is it
    not at all concerned about customers satisfaction
    one last to add one more website to add recently is manashosting
    manashostingvictims.org
    if any one is victim of this fraud company please visit this website and join them this is a joint effort to close this company works in india so that no more indians can become victims of this fraud peoples