Manas HostingCheated

I had registered a domain name and web space and paid 2000+ almost a year back.

I paid by credit card.

But the domain name already taken by others.

Spoke to many people there, raised tickets and they replied that they verify and return the money.

Followed up continuously for a month.

Even after a year, they have returned the money. They cheated me.

So, I donot recommend manas hosting.

• Pr
    prakash bethavandu Oct 27, 2009

I had registered a domain name and web space and paid 2000+ almost a year back.

I paid by credit card.

But the domain name already taken by others.

Spoke many people there (its all STD) and they promised to return the money which did not do even after more than a year...

So, I donot recommend manas hosting.

Thanks
    Prakash

• Va
    Varun_a3 Nov 25, 2009

Even i bought a package from manashosting in may 2009 .. because these people annoyed me calling again and again. they called me for one domain package which is unlimited bandwitch/space and buy one year get 2 year free hosting for 2000 Rs
    while buying the package the sales team was on call with me guiding each step and i asked 100's of time that i will get 3 years of hosting in 2000 they replied yes sir.. i bought the package and got a confirmation mail stating my period of package which states 1 year i called the technical team they transfered my call to billing and they say sir no we dont have 3 year hosting you need to pay 2500 more for it...
    in simple words dont go for hosting with manashosting they are cheaters scammers

• Ga
    gandu maderchood Feb 05, 2010

yea manashosting is fake maderchood bhen chodo ne company sure ke hai betichod sare ke sare resellars account use karte hai bhen chood.

beticood
    MADHER CHOD MASNSHOSTING

• Al
    AlwaysComplaining Nov 20, 2017

@gandu maderchood Yes. yeh bhosadikee company hain. Don't know how to release my domain with them. I am stuck. ChoduBhagat saaale.

• Ka
    kareembcom Apr 28, 2010

MANASHOSTING A BURGLAR WEB HOSTING COMPANY

manashosting is the worst 3rd class web hosting in the world. They says that they have 99% consumer satisfaction. but it suppose to 99% dissatisfaction. customer is worst, not hearing on complaints, have raise a complaint on January 2010. they there is not action taken place. every time they says that HELM CONTROL PANEL have some problem. they are worst people dont trust on there sales team what they says is 100% wrong.

Worst company i have seen " WITH NO SUPPORT AT ALL "

Even after raising the ticket they will NOT RESPONED to your mail.

Don't register your domain name or Web Space from MANASHOTING.

REGARDS.
    M.A.KAREEM

• Ra
    raju ganam Jun 20, 2010

Yes its true.

Their caption is Feel the reality of hosting.

I feel their reality for couple of weeks and just left my money and not successfully hosted my domain. loss of 5000/-

It happened with me too,

The comany is fake. chaeting people. Once you make payment . thats it. No customer service nothing.

On their website they disply 24 x 7 customer service. Pakka joot. a company of lies. They will have one person 24 hrs basis. When you call him night times he en thowill just lift the phone and tell you plz call tommarow.

In the billing team only 2 people were there to tell you always create a ticket. They dont listen you. Even you ask for simple details. they tell you to create a ticket.

All they need is they try to get payment first.

Thanks for reading these forum.

Please spread this to everybody and beware of the cheating companies

• De
    Dejavu17 Aug 16, 2010

I was with manashosting before and yes their service was not all that good, I moved my domain from them in the year 2009 in the month of April. I was so tired of listening to the same stories about their billing and tech, so many tickets raised but of no use that frustrated me so much that i gave up on them completely and moved to another company. Thinking they would be the right guys, but guess what, after i moved to the other company i got to know they were good only in the beginning, but as days passed by they started to be more bad than manashosting. Then in the year 2009 i moved back to manashosting because one of my friend referred and said that their service was great than any other indian hosting companies. Since i had a bad experience before i did not want to move my complete domain to them. and i did not want my friend to feel bad as well, i decided to move another domain of mine which was not that needed for my day to day business. What do i see? The one moved to manashosting was working fine compared to the other from *****. I was not able to believe my eyes and later i slowly moved my main domain to manashosting and been here for close to a year now. Am very happy to get things sorted, and i had to rethink choosing manashosting not just because of my friend but also the service, easy to use control panel, tech support and last but not the least, price. I am taking so much of time just to say that you guys rock!!
    Thanks again Manashosting.

saropathy Oct 21, 2010

We were very unsatisfied with the service made by Manas hosting- now am really happy to say our host is unlimitedgb.com.

• Ba
    Bants Oct 25, 2010

One Of The Biggest Bl*** Beggar In This World Hosting Company.

Be Aware About This Manas Hosting Site.Those Are Really FakEs, Bcuz I have Already Used.

*@@#@@#@$$$%&*$$$#$#@#@#@...

If You Dont Stop This Type Cheated, We Should complain against You.

• Ba
    Bants Oct 25, 2010

One of the biggest bl*** beggar in this world hosting company.

Be aware about this manas hosting site. Those are really fakes, bcuz i have already used.

*@@#@@#@$$$%&*$$$#$#@#@#@$&%#@. . . Just some words are gifted to your technical team :x

If you dont stop this type of cheated hosting, we should complain against you.

One of the largest cheated hosting server.

Technical team is like class 8th standrad guys.

Even dont know about computer / internet.

Those teams are operating online server.

This is really part of a joke.

Ha ha ha ha ha :) )

At first go and admission in any school.

Try to learn how to operate computer.

Jawahar R Mallah Mar 26, 2014

Do the complain of manashosting directly http://www.core.nic.in/
    Its a government website.

Jawahar
    netmanthan.com

• Su
    suresh reddy May 11, 2015

I want share my experience in the filed of hosting.
    Hosting is a big thing to opt if you whant to go for big and good running business.
    I have 7 domains hosting in deffrent hosting companies. None of them have satisfide me well.
    Some hosting company will have some or the other problems.
    Then i got a company called manashosting where i hosted my
    one domain. i got a very good service. to sort out my problem
    i took one hour then also with out any interference they helped me in tackling the problem.
    That's really very good service.They are technically so good and sound.
    Then finally i transfered my all the 7 domains to manas hosting.

• Sr
    sravanthi143 May 19, 2015

Manashosting has excellent service and the best uptime! I am very satisfied with their hosting.
    Customer support is excellent, They either give you a call back or you can fill out a problem ticket online.
    I selected them because of price and flexibility, I suggest this to everyone.

• Pr
    prasad gouda May 20, 2015

I have been using hosting services for many months now. Have been really content
    with the services. My Website has been working well. Have been able to sort out any
    queries contacting their support team. All in all, the web hosting was worth the money.
    Hope they continue to serve well.Manas hosting is one of best service provider.
    For my new business I have taken my domain name registration services from Manas hosting
    in at cheap price.The new domain package I would recommend Manas hosting in to
    everyone for very good customer support.

manoharnaidu May 21, 2015

I was very satisfied with Manashosting.
    Support: So far, I have not seen such a great customer support.
    People on live support were very helpful even though I'm a beginner,
    and they gave me basic advice on what I should accomplish even
    when I decided to change host (reasons later).Uptime and speed:
    I did not notice any issue with this aspect of hosting.
    My website isn't a behemoth, though, so I can't testify so much on that part.
    Value: As a renewing customer, I was a bit disappointed by
    the price they offered me for a 3 years hosting.
    I was seeing better offers elsewhere so I decided to leave.
    The customer support did try to find a way to keep me, but it was not enough.

• Si
    sivashankarnaidu May 30, 2015

There are many web hosting companies providing many different packages.
    I heard about Manashosting which is providing good packages at reasonable cost.
    I thought of trying this manashosting services.
    Recently I have taken a small package that is 25 MB package.
    In this package I got 25MB web space and 50GB bandwidth per month.
    This is a good package I experienced. Simply the best support and
    service you can find from a hosting company. Better uptime.
    Not only do they offer great packages, your account is set up very quickly,
    cheap, reliable, many features. This is great company for hosting.
    You won't find better offer anywhere else. Now my site is working fine.
    I am planning to take another good package from them which is suitable to my requirements.

madhusudhanrao Jun 05, 2015

I am surprise to see this all review i am from Bangalore only i used their services from last 11 years single time also my website never went down. I ref lot of my friends to that company. i never got any issue. How this people writing like this. i hope manashosting have to take action and check all this review who is posting they are real customer or not?i found this is useful URL for all customer like me to know the truth http://manashosting.com/portfolio.html

• Sr
    sreelathanaidu Jun 08, 2015

Manashosting-Best decision

If you want super service, at a very affordable price, then Manashosting is the Best! Manas hosting has excellent service and the best uptime! I am very satisfied with their hosting. Customer support is excellent, they either give you a call back or you can fill out a problem ticket online. Response time is excellent and replies are polite and helpful. I had some early issues that were quickly and professionally resolved. For me, the two most important things are connection speed and price and this company delivers both. I am a very happy with their level of service. I selected them because of price and flexibility, I suggest this to everyone.

• Su
    sureshbaburao Jun 09, 2015

Manashosting is a good company where they will support us in any time. What ever the problem may be they request us and solve the problem very soon. Its one the good hosting company giving us the good support and friendly customer services. There service are fast and good.. We are proud to be the customers of manashosting company as mainly its an Indian company and its services All my friends are the customers of manas hosting and even they are not facing any problem.. Even all my friends are happy with a domain in manashosting as giving good support with less price. May suggestion is that you can go for manashosting.. Manas hosting is helping all the people to host the website by its less price. All the best to manashosting to improve more and to give good services And finally, their will be no second taught of going to other hosting prefer manas hosting and go for manashosting.

AnithaJalla Aug 27, 2015

Hi,
    Whoever given good comments here, they are from their sales team. don't believe their words on call ask them to send invoice. otherwise avoid to take hosting from their company.. It's biggest cheating company in the world.

Regards,
    Anitha

Ankush Kashyap Jul 28, 2016

There is no doubts. Manashosting is the fraud and cheat company. I took hosting from them and just after 1 month it stopped working. I interacted with an agent whose name was Ankita and she sounded so pleasingly charming and helpful when I took the plan. When problem started after 1 month and I talked to her she sounded so cold and unconcerned. Not to mention that the issue is still not resolved and their is no communication from their side.

I found it so strange that people like them are still operating. They are not only harassing people but also demeaning the hosting companies fraternity.

Strict action should be taken against them and the company should be banned.

• Am
    Amar Yadav Aug 10, 2016

I am a customer of Manashosting and I am sure whatever positive comments added above are by only Manashosting people. I have register domain and Hosting plan with manas hosting but the service is not at all good. most of the times the site is down . no support . u will not get any status of your issues. there should be atleast some mail communication if your site is down or any changes in server but no at all any type of communication. U will not imagine number of time your site will be down. no body informs you about same . I am attaching some Screen shot .. u will see. and I am all above positive replies from Manshosting people only. They will communicate with you only to renew hosting package or domain . otherwise they will never communicate with you .

Thanks,
    Amar

• Ra
    Raghav Sood Aug 29, 2016

Trust me. They have no team as such. Probably one or two people sitting and making fool out of their customers. They dont even have a real time office I suppose. May be some cheap chunk operates from his/her house. The address in their website is totally fake. I tried to drop in and the security over there had no information as such about some company in the name of Manashosting. Awful service with some nut jobs promoting fake packages and domains.