Malindo Airwayscustomer service

I just sign up as one of Marlindo air company loyalty program. And this is my first ever online purchased using marlindo air website. Due to unfamiliar interface, i accidentally key in wrong name of flight passenger as i was booking the flight for my sister but because of the unfamiliarity, the passenger name was pre-key in as program as my name. After payment only i came to realized the wrong passenger name, thus proceed to marlindo air counter at kota kinabalu to seek for assistance, as their company hotline is unavailable (called multiple times). However, encounter very awful experienced there as they told me name amendments even with three letter changes will incur rm50 charges (which is ridiculous, as i have similar experience before with other airline which is free of charge). So i requested for a waiver as favor since this is my first online booking, the counter staff named Cynthia which is kind enough to seek for her supervisor approval for waiver, but she told me she needs to write in to request (Email on the spot), so i waited patiently for 15mins for the feeback, however another staff named Stacy came in shortly and told her immediately why bother to request, just charge me on the bill and that's it. She doesn't even bother to explain to me and speak loudly to her colleague when I'm there, very rude and not friendly. I explained softly to her regarding the request as her colleague willing to discuss with her boss, but she doesn't even bother to listen and speak rudely to me when i requested for waiver she ask me to pay even for fare difference. What kind of customer service company offering??? This is my first and last online booking with this airline. I hope marlindo company will investigate and please do some discipline action to the staff name Stacy at Kota Kinabalu branch for her unrespectful, rude service. Or send her back to a mandatory customer retraining program. And kindly revised the name amendments fee as other airline provide free of charge services for this matter.

Su