Malindo Air — refund request
I bought my return flight tickets for Kuala Lumpur to Miri and travelling from 6-9 December 2017. On 26 May 2017, I received emails from Malindo Air Preflight that "OD1650 KLIA-MIRI on 06 DECEMBER 2017 will no longer be operating as it is suspended at this current time due to network restructuring". The same goes to my return flight from Miri to Kuala Lumpur.
I called up Malindo Air and was told to submit my 'Refund Request' through the website. Upon submission, I received an email from 'Malindo Refund Request' dated 27 June 2017, as per below:
Thank you for your submission.
We have received your refund details, and we shall get in touch with you as soon as possible.
***This is a system-generated message. Please do not reply to this email.***"
It has been almost 4 months and I still did not receive my refund. Called up Malindo Air on 19 October 2017 and was told my refund request in the system is still pending.
Feeling extremely gutted as I have to wait for another 30 days (let's see) or more.
More Malindo Air Complaints & Reviews
- Malindo Air - tax invoice 
- Malindo Air - ticket refund 
- Malindo Airline - multiple re - timed 
- Malindo Air - worst customer service by malindo airlines 
- Malindo Air - delayed/missed flights, misplaced luggage 
- Malindo Airways - cabin crew service
- Malindo Airways - ground floor service crew
- Malindo Airways - customer service
- Malindo Airways - bag damaged and bad service
- Malindo Airways - check in counter