Malaysian Airlines — late arrival of a rude air hostess
My friend just landed today in Hanoi via MH752 at 1.30pm instead of 12 noon. Only one announcement was made upon boarding the plane at KLIA that there will be a delay of 10 to 15 minutes (no probable reason given) but this flight ended up late by one and a half hour.
To top it off, this late air hostess was heard addressing an Asian businessman, "Ah Pek, please put your seat upright for landing."
Could we have an honest explanation as to why this flight was delayed and how this air hostess managed to be confirmed to work as an inflight hostess !??
I'm currently in Melbourne and can be contacted via [protected]@gmail.com. Am eagerly awaiting some form of reply (if any).
More Malaysian Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation!
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money