Malaysia Airlines — flight mh 0124 per to kul 16th july 2019 depart 1550
Hi there, as a family of four travelling with 2 children, one would assume the onboard entertainment to work. Sadly we had no entertainment for the duration of the flight.. even with constant resets... 5 1/2hrs of no movies... did I mention the joys of travelling with children long haul?! Not fun for any parent! Needless to say this leg of our journey left a very bad taste and two grumpy, bored and irritated children! To make things worse, the service on the plane was questionable. We were left without drinks for most of the flight and when asked for drinks, never arrived. Whilst I booked two children tickets, sadly they never received children meals. It would be fantastic if we could receive some sort of compensation or upgrade to help ease the horror of dealing with bored children in a confined space, the lack of services you claim to provide and poor customer service. We are flying back from Narita to Perth on the 23rd July if at all you are able to assist.
P.s. I understand we all have different cultural beliefs, however in light of terrorist attacks that have happened involving planes, I don't think the journey prayer to Allah was appropriate to see before our flight took off, which also put the fear of flying into the children. I was deeply offended and think it should be an optional reading rather than main stream. What about those that believe in God, or higher powers and other mystical beings? Where are our journey prayers?! Seeing this did not ease our skeptism/ hesitancy in flying with your company following those two MH planes incidences.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money