Malaysia Airlines — request for wheel chair
My mother-in-law and father-in-law 's flight on 9th November, 2019 from Malaysia to Bangladesh. Booking reservation number WVBJAT. Passenger name Rahimun Nessa and Quazi Alauddin.
I made a request for wheel chair calling 1300883000 on 27th October, 2019. That time from the service center (operator) said that she can not made the request now, I need to request within 48 hours of travel. According to that call I made another call on 7th November around 10 pm. This time I was talking to Miss. Julie. Now she said that she cannot confirm the request as this must be made before 48 hours. I informed her that I already requested before. Miss. Julie said that they do not have any note regarding this matter. I requested her again and again but she said that she can not help in this matter .I mention that both of them can not travel with out wheelchair service and this is not our mistake, but she refused to confirm the service.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money